Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Not sure but if it's not serious, get the Neutrogena pack from CVS. I had a moderate outbreak two weeks ago and it was gone after 1 week of treatment.

what neutrogena pack? i use neutrogena products now and now i am breaking out in a few spots. I think they are more heat bumps than anything. not sure how heat bumps occur. i was in the sun all weekend

u mean this

http://www.google.com/products/catalog?hl=en&client=safari&rls=en&q=neutrogena+pack&gs_upl=2325l3422l0l4676l5l5l0l0l0l1l645l2031l2-2.1.0.2l5l0&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_cp.&biw=1280&bih=623&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=shop&cid=5398762746100127547&sa=X&ei=LgBoTs-ZE46RgQeQ2bnPDA&ved=0CF0Q8wIwBA#ps-sellers

what neutrogena pack? i use neutrogena products now and now i am breaking out in a few spots. I think they are more heat bumps than anything. not sure how heat bumps occur. i was in the sun all weekend

u mean this

http://www.google.com/products/catalog?hl=en&client=safari&rls=en&q=neutrogena+pack&gs_upl=2325l3422l0l4676l5l5l0l0l0l1l645l2031l2-2.1.0.2l5l0&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_cp.&biw=1280&bih=623&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=shop&cid=5398762746100127547&sa=X&ei=LgBoTs-ZE46RgQeQ2bnPDA&ved=0CF0Q8wIwBA#ps-sellers

It was a pack with three things in it. That lotion was one of them. The other was a face cleanser I think? I used to apply the face cleanser at night along with the lotion. Only the lotion in the morning. So cleanser once, and lotion twice and it worked perfectly for me.

The other thing was a sun screen but I never used it.

My EnV touch is acting weird, when I'm typing using the keypad, the keypad lights go off and the screen light dims like they would if I weren't hitting any keys. But I am hitting keys, I am.

Oh also wicked super crazy flooding here today. I'll try and post some pictures later but it's totally insane.

Seinfeld is on

Then 10:30 sleepy time

---------- Post added September-7th-2011 at 10:31 PM ----------

See, Seinfeld was brilliant because they wrapped every episode up with the most hilarious endings

Risk episode

- guy smashes Risk board

- Newman ends up getting Elaine's ticket and all of Scott's stuff because the labels fell off

- George and "Scott"

****ing hilarious

2 things about these:

1. They cost more than regular K-cup packs. You usually get 18 for $12, but you only get 14 DD ones for $12.

2. I don't think its as good as DD coffee straight from a store. Its not bad, but its just not the same.

Dallas Clark will probably go for 150 yards receiving this week. TEs are a backup QB's best friend.

Maybe I'm just thinking this way since he's on my team, but I think both Collie and Clark will be fine. Both of them tend to run the shorter over the middle routes which are easier for QBs to throw. Garcon and Wayne will take a hit since they are the big play guys. I still think Wayne has value has a really good WR3 or lower WR2. But he's definitely not a WR1 anymore.

---------- Post added September-8th-2011 at 10:12 AM ----------

Hmmmm. Didn't look at the cost. As forn ot being as good from the store,I haven't noticed a difference when I make it home.

Have you used the DD k-cups before at home or just the regular DD coffee at home?

Archived