Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Depends on the girl. But not something I would typically recommend.

Do you go to a lot of Nats games ? Does she even like the Nats ? What are the before or after plans ?

I go to a ton of nats game. She just moved into the area but she is big into sports. she knows her stuff. i was just gonna meet her at the ball park and we just watch the game and maybe get a drink afterwards depending on what she wants to do

I go to a ton of nats game. She just moved into the area but she is big into sports. she knows her stuff. i was just gonna meet her at the ball park and we just watch the game and maybe get a drink afterwards depending on what she wants to do

I think that's a good idea. You should have an idea of some place to go out after though in case she doesn't have something in mind.

if you go to tons of nats games, it's definitely a good idea to find out early if she can handle going to baseball games with you (ie. not be bored and complain the whole time). since you say she's into sports, I think she'd enjoy it. if not, then at least you know early on.

if you go to tons of nats games, it's definitely a good idea to find out early if she can handle going to baseball games with you (ie. not be bored and complain the whole time). since you say she's into sports, I think she'd enjoy it. if not, then at least you know early on.

she seems pretty well known for all the sports. obviously if she enjoys it thats a good start

My predictions are for most creative it will be the Walking Taco and the award for best taste will be El Bananarito.
Since fried beer won most creative last year, I'm gonna go with the bubblegum as this year's most creative. However, "most creative" usually means "tried way too hard" or "went way too far." The creators of the fried beer apparently didn't take into consideration the hot temperatures. It was basically like eating beer ravioli. Not good.

I wanna try the Kraut Ball and the Buffalo chicken flapjack. Well, I wanna try all of them, but those two and the salsa especially are the ones I'll have first.

I was correct. http://www.dallasnews.com/news/local-news/20110905-state-fair-of-texas-judges-blown-away-by-fried-bubblegum-at-big-tex-choice-awards.ece

most creative: fried bubblegum

best taste: buffalo chicken in a flapjack

I want that chicken! eating.gif

Were people above really comparing the NFL to college FB. The NFL is so superior it's comical to even argue.

It'd be weird if NCAA was superior... It'd basically be saying that NFL doesn't get the best talent from the NCAA... It's like saying that High School students are smarter than middle school students... DUH, there's no way to argue against that.

Depends what you mean by superior. I prefer the NFL as well but like basketball, many people prefer the college game. Obviously nobody is going to argue that college players are better than NFL, but it's certainly an entertaining product to watch. Once the conference season rolls around there are many weeks where the quality of the games from an entertainment and competition standpoint surpasses that of it's NFL counterparts the following Sunday. I mean I'd probably rather watch LSU vs. Alabama over say Carolina vs. Cincinatti in the NFL. Just like more people prefer March Madness over the NBA Playoffs.

There's no doubt the skill level in the NFL is much higher than college football, but NFL games can be so damn predictable. Seems everyone runs the same 2 or 3 offenses and one of two defenses. With college football, it's like every conference has their own style of play. C-USA football is high flying and high scoring whereas Big 10 football tends to keep it on the ground.

Individuality is much more prevalent in college ball than it is in the NFL. Plus, despite the plethora of 100-0 games between Cupcake State and National Powerhouse U, you have those rare gems like Michigan-App. State when David beats Goliath.

Besides, what's wrong with enjoying both?

Archived