Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Why is my wife so stupid....buy her books,send her to school....AAARGH :beatdeadhorse:

damned college degree and she can't even keep track of the ****ing mail ......she ain't getting none tonight

Did you graduate yet

Yup.

Doing AmeriCorps in Alexandria for a year and then likely back to school.

---------- Post added July-6th-2011 at 07:47 PM ----------

**** YOU BLATTER AND EVERYONE AT ****ING FIFA.

http://blogs.reuters.com/soccer/2011/07/06/a-game-of-three-thirds-in-qatar/

Edit: Not confirmed it's even going to happen but the mere fact anyone is even considering this is all a result of the failure that is FIFA.

Such a horrible, horrible idea.

Reading and watching Spartan history... Man... those guys were brutal. Odd, too. Huge slave owners, yet major into women's rights. They conquered other city-states, yet they defended others as well. APparently, Spartan officers wore a sideways plume, rather than the front to back plume Leoniads sports in 300. Anyone have any good books or movies to watch on the Spartan soliders?

I was just reminiscing with a buddy of mine about our sophomore year of high school when he brought up this gem

8bJ2PFZ-Y9U

I never really liked Marques Houston, but I'll admit that when this song came out back in '03, I absolutely played the hell out of it. The track alone is one of the sexiest things I've ever heard. I've also always thought that Joe Budden was vastly underrated.

ESPN has some damn good World Cup music. Was rewatching the last minutes of Sweden-USA yesterday just to hear that song. After the game Sweden gathers around in a circle and starts dancing and the female commentator goes

OH THAT STUFF ALWAYS COMES BACK TO HAUNT THEM

Lol

That's the ****ing maddest I've been in a long time, especially when I don't really care about Google+. But to just be unable to invite, and search everywhere for the ****ing function which they APPARENTLY turned off, that really got me going today. I'm very angry.

living at home = saving alot of money

Whatever money you save living at home, I would pay twice that much not to. It is like night and day comparing living at home to not living at home after college. I only lasted two months after I was done with undergrad. You can't even date if you still live with Mommy.

Archived