Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

:ols: funny because it's true. He'll be voted in as the starter.

Didn't get my facts straight but before my official fact checker comes after me and complains (who knows, he might have already done so) I want to say I didn't see the video. I don't want to see a video of someone getting hurt dropping like that. So I didn't see it. Was under the impression that a gap was in the railing, which is kind of silly for me to think that.

Apparently you are right and the gap is between the stands and the field.

---------- Post added July-8th-2011 at 02:16 PM ----------

l4Tsba8feng

I tried the first ep of the Sopranos; couldn't get into it.

Lost, on the other hand,...although I was ready for it to be over.

Now, 24 lessened in quality, but the last several eps were some of its best ever :2cents:

A group of us went floating down the river yesterday, though it started to thunder and rain right when we got there it stopped by the time we got all the tubes blown up and such. Anywho we all went out to a big rock to start and not 2 minutes later we see 2 girls flailing and screaming for help. Two of my good buddies swam over to help them and apparently the girls said they didn't really know how to swim.

1. Why the **** would you go to a river to go swimming if you don't know how to swim.

2. Why would you not go with someone who can teach/help you

3. Why would you go right after a storm when the current is stronger

People never cease to amaze me.

Stop the presses!!!!!

(I've always wanted to say that.) :ols:

Ladies and gentlemen, the hog actually has a date tonight. :beavisnbutthead: :point2sky: :adoration: :wavetowel: :party: :jump: :pimp: :hump: :excited: :kiss: :wave: :dj:

I might have found a movie that is hangover like. Horrible Bosses was one of the funniest movies I have ever seen

I saw the trailer a couple days ago and it looked like it had the potential to be pretty good, though it seemed more "Office Space" like to me, rather than The Hangover, but I guess that's just me.

At the very least, it's a refreshing plot. I'll go see it next week.

I don't feel like doing **** right now. I've never driven through a rainstorm this bad around here, ever. I coud barely see. At one point it looked like a tornado was about to touch down, since the rain completely stopped, it got really quiet/dark, and there were a lot of low hanging clouds. I counted about 3 car accidents on 301 South.

Banned for 3 months. It was about a month ago, so he's got 2 to go.

Sometimes my Chrome has this random black bar at the bottom of ES and it's less space to view pages. There's no black box now but occasionally it appears out of nowhere. It's a little annoying. Any remedies

Sometimes my Chrome has this random black bar at the bottom of ES and it's less space to view pages. There's no black box now but occasionally it appears out of nowhere. It's a little annoying. Any remedies

Turn your computer off. Black box gone. Problem solved.

Wait...that's to turn the entire screen into a black box. nvm ignore.

Good night tonight. Had a nice dinner date, and was invited to stay the night with the young lady in question. Politely (and grudgingly) declined. I want to be a little bit of a gentleman about the whole thing. But got a nice good night smooch, and we'll be talking (at least...lol) tomorrow.

Feels damn good to be back in the game. :)

Good night tonight. Had a nice dinner date, and was invited to stay the night with the young lady in question. Politely (and grudgingly) declined. I want to be a little bit of a gentleman about the whole thing. But got a nice good night smooch, and we'll be talking (at least...lol) tomorrow.

How young are we talking about here? ;)

71037_2343324907_1916822_n.jpg

greco070305.jpg

I guess Joey Greco now has to be posted whenever Chris Hansen is. :ols:

^ Fifty percent of your tweets have started with @iontop

That's because this is my biggest twitter explosion ever. I got on twitter when it first exploded a couple years ago, and I think I had actually posted three things total until tonight. :ols: But I deleted all those. I basically just use it to follow my favorite sports people. And Steve Martin, because he is ****ing hilarious. http://twitter.com/#!/SteveMartinToGo

Archived