Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

**** the weather, go get your Ledo's

Put the umbrella up and roll out

---------- Post added July-3rd-2011 at 07:27 PM ----------

i go so many textbooks in my house, what should i do with them? they have no value and i have had them up for sale online for almost 2 years. should i donate or recycle them?

Keep them. I have a ****load of old college textbooks here I never read. Sometimes I use them to try to improve antenna signal strength :ols:

Donate them.

Personally, I hold onto them. But that's probably the inner nerd in me who likes to go back and read some of the material in them lol.

I have none of my textbooks from college, but almost all of them from my MBA program. Partially because a lot of them were too specific to my courses to be able to sell for anything worthwhile (like 5 or 10 bucks, tops), and also because some of them I find interesting, like my Business Law textbook.

It's going to be a pain to move them around with me though.

I used to watch that movie all the time on tv!! Was disappointed to see that it's not on netflix.

I have no idea what made me even think of that movie. I loved it when I was a little kid, and looking back, I honestly have no clue why:

QmqphjqWyd4

ACW, Mick, you need more ?

Doubt it.

ACW would get angered by some non-relevant topic in the book and make a thread complaining about it.

Mick would get curious about something equally ridiculous and ask a question that no one has a definitive answer for.

Doubt it.

ACW would get angered by some non-relevant topic in the book and make a thread complaining about it.

Mick would get curious about something equally ridiculous and ask a question that no one has a definitive answer for.

Touche. haha.

I was joking.

But leave the books and justify for yourself (not you) that you got your value out of it.

Archived