Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Welp made a complete ass out of myself last night to my new boyfriend...he's leaving town in a month and I pretty much went crazy about him leaving. Thanks, alcohol. Luckily, he thought it was cute, but I just feel stupid.

And now I feel like hell. God bless America indeed.

Just found out that FSU will be adding Women's Beach Volleyball as a varsity sport next year.

This should have been a priority years ago.

---------- Post added July-5th-2011 at 01:58 PM ----------

Welp made a complete ass out of myself last night to my new boyfriend...he's leaving town in a month and I pretty much went crazy about him leaving. Thanks, alcohol. Luckily, he thought it was cute, but I just feel stupid.

You might as well show him the drunken crazy side early on.

At least now he knows what he's getting into. And if he didn't mind it, then who cares?

(although I'd probably recommend to not make it a habit)

I just instructed my neighbor on how to jump his car. Dude knocked on the door, asking if I had jumper cables, so I gave them to him. About ten minutes later, he comes back knocking again, looking visually uncomfortable, saying, " I need a little help, it's been awhile..."

I ended up giving the guy a step by step tutorial that he should've learned when he was twelve years old, and never forgotten. That was embarrasing for me, nevermind how he felt. :doh:

He's at least 25. I wonder if he doesn't know how to tie a tie as well.

I have no idea how to tie a tie. But, I'm a coach and a physical education teacher. I don't need to know how :)

I should probably learn for the fun of it.

Well played.

I have been asked to come up with games for my company's picnic. there are 5 different departments and about 200 people who are coming to the picnic. Obviously alcohol cant be used but what games could i come up with to play at the picnic?

I have been asked to come up with games for my company's picnic. there are 5 different departments and about 200 people who are coming to the picnic. Obviously alcohol cant be used but what games could i come up with to play at the picnic?

Cornhole

Ladderball

Horseshoes

Cornhole

Ladderball

Horseshoes

Good ideas. But i need to come up with games that 5 different departments can play each other. Last year which was lame. You had to throw frisbees into target, get a hulahoop thru 5 people who are connected by hands without breaking the link and some other BS games lol

Good ideas. But i need to come up with games that 5 different departments can play each other. Last year which was lame. You had to throw frisbees into target, get a hulahoop thru 5 people who are connected by hands without breaking the link and some other BS games lol

What about a cornhole tournament? Have 2 people from each team play and see who wins?

We had a "top chef" competition at my last retreat and it was actually really fun. Each person was assigned one food item to bring to the retreat (honey, pretzels, peanut butter, spices, veggies, other seemingly random stuff). It was a cookout so we had to be pretty creative, but there were a few diff categories (main course, dessert, side dish, etc) and each team was made up of ppl from different groups w/in the department.

Lady question:

When dining with your ex-girlfriend, what are the rules on payment? I just have a feeling this girl is going to expect me to pick up the bill, even though I don't want to.

I am not a woman, but I think the simple rule is whoever asked pays. So if she asked you to dinner she should pay or at least split it. If you are trying to get back with her I would say you pay.

Lady question:

When dining with your ex-girlfriend, what are the rules on payment? I just have a feeling this girl is going to expect me to pick up the bill, even though I don't want to.

She'll probably expect you to pay, but you certainly don't have to. It depends on the situation though, is this a rekindling the romance kinda dinner? Or a we should get together and talk about stuff dinner? However, if you're trying to get laid, I would recommend paying (for dinner that is lol) :silly:

She'll probably expect you to pay, but you certainly don't have to. It depends on the situation though, is this a rekindling the romance kinda dinner? Or a we should get together and talk about stuff dinner? However, if you're trying to get laid, I would recommend paying (for dinner that is lol) :silly:

I think she has higher expectations for the dinner than I do haha. I'll just wing it I guess.

Lady question:

Ummm, if you don't want to pay for her then don't. And if she wants you to pay when you don't want to then maybe you shouldn't be going out with her. Were you still paying for stuff when you guys were together? Also sorry but going out to dinner with your ex is usually a terrible idea.

Just picked this up for $55 shipped....

http://shop.mlb.com/product/index.jsp?productId=11247683&CAWELAID=792457694

Oh yeah BTW if anyone could help me in getting my tattoo design ready... It's the 21 of Roberto Clemente on bottom and the 21 of Sean Taylor on top... Arched around the top will say "Protect your family" and (reversed?) arched around the bottom will say "Protect your people" The top half will be the 21 Burgundy inside and gold outline and the bottom half will be black inside and gold outline.

If anyone's willing to design this for me, I'll drop a $45 donation to your charity of choice in your name... $90 if you donate it to H_H's cause (Theoretically, as long as the Pirates stay above .500)

Ummm, if you don't want to pay for her then don't. And if she wants you to pay when you don't want to then maybe you shouldn't be going out with her. Were you still paying for stuff when you guys were together? Also sorry but going out to dinner with your ex is usually a terrible idea.

I kind of set the record straight at the beginning of dinner about what I was expecting and she was fine with it. It actually ended up being quite nice.

<@ixcuincle> rooting hard for my girl

<@ixcuincle> hope solo

Swede 1 - 0 USA

---------- Post added July-6th-2011 at 03:20 PM ----------

WHY DOES SOLO STINK SO MUCH AFTER I EXPRESSED MY SUPPORT BEHIND HER TODAY

DAMN IT

****ing ****

A common theme for both men and womens US teams. Absolutely horrible defending. This country needs to start developing them now.

Edit: Actually I know there are US players on both sides more than capable of being a quality defender. I place the blame entirely on coaching. I can't tell you how many times I find myself yelling at the tv for the defenders to push up and pressure the player with the ball.

Archived