Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

That's their way of saying: "I like you. But there's some other guys I'm interested in too and I don't know what to do. So I'll say that I like you too much and pretend I'm afraid of commitment to see who I really like more"

Don't put the ***** on a pedestal.

But don't change who you are, either. Obviously, they like you.

If I was putting the ***** on a pedestal, I guess I'm currently standing on the pedestal.. I dunno, she's like one of maybe 10 girls in the past 3 years that I have tried to date... So it's not like my standards are low, and when it actually starts happening, it ends so abruptly... Technically I did get her on the rebound because she said something along the lines of "I thought I was seeing someone at the time, but it turns out I was wrong" before we actually hooked up... So I don't know, I might have just been the rebound guy, which I'm completely fine with, as long as that's the actual reason...

****show: A description of an event or situation which is characterized by an ridiculously inordinate amount of frenetic activity. Disorganization and chaos to an absurd degree. Often associated with extreme ineptitude/incompetence and or sudden and unexpected failure.

It has commenced...

Why don't most people allow themselves to be challenged when they enter a movie theater, or open a book, or listen to music? Why is everyone so afraid of what might take more than a few minutes to think about?

tl;dr

Does anyone know how to make Chrome give you a warning before closing a browser with multiple tabs open?

No, but if you close all your tabs at once, when you open the browser back up, on the Chrome home page or whatever you want to call it, at the bottom it has your recently closed tabs. Click on that and all of your tabs should open back up to where you were.

Archived