Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

No it hasn't, I've been listening as far back as 2003 when he was on ESPN Radio

This is how he rolls

He does talk sports but he also talks about his dog when she was alive and other old guy stuff like going to jury duty and hilarious anecdotes

It hasn't to YOU.

I don't like his show. I want to hear about the bull**** that he talks about I'd turn on E!.

When I turn on sports talk radio, I want (and I know this is surprising) to hear about sports.

I haven't listened to Wise, but I don't think its possible for anyone to be more annoying than Cowherd. Just hearing his voice pisses me off

Wise is an awful journalist and Kornheiser doesn't talk about sports, nor does he know much about them because he hardly ever watches them.

Cowherd pisses me off, he's a shock jock type who loves to be contrarian but he's occasionally entertaining.

Got a job, finally!

I was so tired of writing cover letters.

Now I just need to find a new place to live. My buddy wants to move to downtown Miami, but I don't feel like spending that much in rent yet.

Also got my last course grade back and I'll be graduating with a 3.51 GPA, good enough for Cum Laude, which I guess is sort of cool for me to say, but I know it'll actually mean a lot more to my mom.

Congrats Spartacus.

See? Leading the slave revolt finally paid off!

Me, I don't feel like doing jack today, nor yesterday.

~Bang

Thanks. The whole getting crucified thing kind of sucked though.

It's been pouring rain in Miami all day, so outside of talking to my future boss about my new job, I haven't done anything I was planning on doing.

Spartacus, congrats man, I can tell just by reading some of your posts in here for the last year or so, that you've really been working your ass off. Much respect.

Meanwhile, after reading through the Stadium, looking at posters who I've never heard of freak out over the fact that there is still no deal between the owners and players, it reminds me ( along with many other situations ) of how much my personality has changed these last few years, and especially in this last year, since it was my first full year in the "real world." Three years ago, I would've been pissed, but right now, I really couldn't give a damn if there's football or not for this entire season. The 4th is upcoming, and so is my 23rd birthday, and as of this moment, nothing else matters to me. Life is good.

I really had a big post going, but just deleted it... The girl I'm seeing is pretty amazing... It's like we mesh so well and I haven't had this feeling since I started saying to myself "Screw it, be yourself, someone will find your weirdness/skinnyness/awkwardness amazing" It's like it finally happened... She's not my "Perfect" girl, but she's at least a 8 or 9 on my personality compatibility scale... And she's the kind of girl that doesn't take **** and has told me, "Don't get involved with this, it's between me and him" when a guy bought her a drink and thought that meant she'd immediately leave me and go talk to him the rest of the night...

I really had a big post going, but just deleted it... The girl I'm seeing is pretty amazing... It's like we mesh so well and I haven't had this feeling since I started saying to myself "Screw it, be yourself, someone will find your weirdness/skinnyness/awkwardness amazing" It's like it finally happened... She's not my "Perfect" girl, but she's at least a 8 or 9 on my personality compatibility scale... And she's the kind of girl that doesn't take **** and has told me, "Don't get involved with this, it's between me and him" when a guy bought her a drink and thought that meant she'd immediately leave me and go talk to him the rest of the night...

Hit your browser's back button and let's see that big post.

Glad to see that there are still some good ones still out there. I hope everything goes well for the two of you.

Hit your browser's back button and let's see that big post.

It was just a bunch of rambling about how we both know our ABC's backwards, hardcore football fans (Eagles for her, but I can convert her), sarcastic, sarcastic arrogance (where we'll both go back and forth making up over the top reasons as to why we're so awesome)... Basically she worked as a server at Ruby Tuesdays, and would come into my old bar every once in awhile, then I go to my new place and she lives about 3 blocks from there so she would be up there a lot, moved to Florida and we texted a lot and FB stalked each other and when I got back for summer school, we went out and drank, and I sent her a REALLY drunk text (aka I send a lot of drunk texts and this might be in the top 5 worst ones) that said "You know, you're the reason I moved back here in June [summer school] instead of August [Fall semester]" and a few days later she called me out on it and when we were laying in bed the 2 nights after that, she told me that that text actually made it "click" with her... But the biggest thing probably happened last night, I went up to her work to see her, she was serving and I was sitting at the bar... Well, she had to close and I said I was going to MY bar because her bar had already stopped serving beer, and as I was saying goodbye she kissed me... In front of her coworkers (Who some are my mutual friends with her), which told me that obviously she likes me enough to show everyone she works with that it's not a rumor anymore... Then we went to my work and I did the exact same thing...

Now if I can get Sunday off, I'm taking her down to Charlotte for a pre fourth cookout with my married friends who will tell me straight if they think we mesh well....

Oh yeah and she's got a lip ring... :drool:

It was just a bunch of rambling about how we both know our ABC's backwards, hardcore football fans (Eagles for her, but I can convert her), sarcastic, sarcastic arrogance (where we'll both go back and forth making up over the top reasons as to why we're so awesome)... Basically she worked as a server at Ruby Tuesdays, and would come into my old bar every once in awhile, then I go to my new place and she lives about 3 blocks from there so she would be up there a lot, moved to Florida and we texted a lot and FB stalked each other and when I got back for summer school, we went out and drank, and I sent her a REALLY drunk text (aka I send a lot of drunk texts and this might be in the top 5 worst ones) that said "You know, you're the reason I moved back here in June [summer school] instead of August [Fall semester]" and a few days later she called me out on it and when we were laying in bed the 2 nights after that, she told me that that text actually made it "click" with her... But the biggest thing probably happened last night, I went up to her work to see her, she was serving and I was sitting at the bar... Well, she had to close and I said I was going to MY bar because her bar had already stopped serving beer, and as I was saying goodbye she kissed me... In front of her coworkers (Who some are my mutual friends with her), which told me that obviously she likes me enough to show everyone she works with that it's not a rumor anymore... Then we went to my work and I did the exact same thing...

Now if I can get Sunday off, I'm taking her down to Charlotte for a pre fourth cookout with my married friends who will tell me straight if they think we mesh well....

Oh yeah and she's got a lip ring... :drool:

Haha nice. Sounds like it was meant to be.

Archived