Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I hate how you can't adjust the brightness on 6' Kindles. Reading before going to sleep with dim lights is a pain in the ass.

I just got the 3rd generation version (the latest) and it has a little cover with a booklight that pulls out and runs on the Kindle battery. Love this thing so ****ing much.

I need to get one of those Kindle / e-readers

Have you reached the stage where you get textbooks on that bad boy yet

One of the best electronic gadgets I've bought. You should definitely get it. I don't think I'll be comfortable using textbooks on it. To be fair, I barely use textbooks anyways.

If you can't see a 6-foot Kindle, lighting is the least of your problems. :ols:

lol whoops, fail on my part.

I just got the 3rd generation version (the latest) and it has a little cover with a booklight that pulls out and runs on the Kindle battery. Love this thing so ****ing much.

I have the 2nd generation one. Love this thing but the brightness has been the bane of my existence for a while. I might need to get the cover with the booklight. Hopefully they have ones that are compatible with the 2nd gens.

uggggjh all UnWise Mike does is ***** about the Redskins.

Then listen to 980

Kornheiser was rambling today about non-sports affairs like decorating his house earlier today

That guy is hilarious

He is like I don't give a **** if I don't talk about sports, I'm just gonna take this mic and talk about my life details

Good guy

Then listen to 980

Kornheiser was rambling today about non-sports affairs like decorating his house earlier today

That guy is hilarious

He is like I don't give a **** if I don't talk about sports, I'm just gonna take this mic and talk about my life details

Good guy

When I turn on sports talk radio, I want to hear about sports.

Not American Idol and decorating ****.

Kornheiser's shtick has gotten really old.

No it hasn't, I've been listening as far back as 2003 when he was on ESPN Radio

This is how he rolls

He does talk sports but he also talks about his dog when she was alive and other old guy stuff like going to jury duty and hilarious anecdotes

Archived