Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Seriously, Philly fans irritate the **** out of me. Stop chatting me simply to talk ****. I know the weaknesses of my football team, I don't need you to inform me of your opinion. Come at me when your team actually wins a Lombardi or you want to legit talk sports and not just hate.

Can't wait to pick up the new Foo cd tonight.

Epic.

People still by CDs?

---------- Post added April-13th-2011 at 01:25 AM ----------

Yeah I was in High School in Salisbury...

Salisbury's hs football team has uniforms that look just like the San Francisco 49ers.

And former NBA guard Bobby Jackson went to school there.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/660503-college-football-the-25-best-games-on-tv-in-2011#page/19

The Georgia Bulldogs could arguably have the two toughest games than anyone else to begin their 2011 campaign.

First it's Boise State in the Georgia Dome, then the Game****s.

It will be a big test for QB Aaron Murray and also if the Game****s can stay on track.

Should be a good one

Reviewing college football games even though they don't start for about 4 or 5 months

I rescued the coolest dog I may have ever met and then adopted him out to a friend, because it was the perfect situation for him.

Letting go is hard, even though I know how happy he will be.

Oh definitely. That's what I'm fearing when I start at the shelter here next month after school is over.

Oh definitely. That's what I'm fearing when I start at the shelter here next month after school is over.

The thing is, there are so many awesome dogs out there, that I know I will fall in love again. I know you read my post about when I met Jeggers, so you know how I felt about him. I can't wait to fall in love again.

It's so much harder with dogs, then women. I have no problem letting them come and go. :ols:

Best part of baseball season is being able to listen to last night's games in the morning. Listening to the Giants game now

Can't do that for NFL or NHL or NBA

The Zeus was loose last night in the 9th. Finally started throwing more fastballs than cutters (his back must be a LOT better). I hope this means that Wilson is back.

Now, if they could just get Huff and Belt to hit. I expected Belt to struggle, but Huff has been a suprise so far. That, and the team needs to STOP HITTING INTO SO MANY DAMN DOUBLE PLAYS.

:ols:

Archived