Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

The Giants are the only team that has beaten one of my major pro sports teams in the championship in my lifetime that I didn't start hating from that point forward. There were the Devils in 2000 who beat the Stars. I still despise that team and especially Jason Arnott. Then of course there is the cHeat. I was over our World Series loss the next day. The Giants were deserving and I was genuinely happy for their fan base. Good for them, but hopefully we can be next. :)

Watching Buck Martinez do the Jays game. One day I'll get MLB Tv

One of these days

Lol.

Big upset in 1st round NBA will be Knicks over Celts - offensive power led by @carmeloanthony in 7! Yes @charlesbarkley says mismatch!

Everyone knows the NBA doesn't have upsets.

Versus and DirecTV can go **** themselves.

The Caps game went to OT, and instead of switching to their alternate channels for the Hawks game, nothing was done. I pay over $200 ****ing dollars a year for NHL Center Ice, and I deal with this same bull**** every ****ing postseason. For the first time in my life I'm going to send written complaints to both companies tomorrow when I finally calm down. I'm ****ing pissed. On top of it, the Caps game ended and switched to ours, just as we went to intermission down 2-0. **** you Versus. **** you DirecTV. :rant:

Versus and DirecTV can go **** themselves.

The Caps game went to OT, and instead of switching to their alternate channels for the Hawks game, nothing was done. I pay over $200 ****ing dollars a year for NHL Center Ice, and I deal with this same bull**** every ****ing postseason. For the first time in my life I'm going to send written complaints to both companies tomorrow when I finally calm down. I'm ****ing pissed. On top of it, the Caps game ended and switched to ours, just as we went to intermission down 2-0. **** you Versus. **** you DirecTV. :rant:

That's cause Versus and Centre Ice both know that the Caps are the better team.

C-A-P-S CAPS CAPS CAPS!!!!!

I like to put chips on my sandwich just for the sole reason of making it crunchy. That doesn't make me weird. You thinking I'm weird because I do that makes YOU weird. :mad:

I like chips in my sandwiches :) I haven't done it in a while, but I can definitely get down with that. My favorite is crunchy peanut butter and fluff with barbeque potato chips

Archived