Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Took 11 years but you all did it

Now see if you can do that in the postseason and really impress me

Another ALDS choke job for that franchise would be hilarious, lose in 4 :)

uhh what? How have the Rangers ever choked in the playoffs? In 1996, 1998, and 1999 we lost to the Yankees, who had home field each time, and who went on to win the World Series each time. The Rangers would have at least made the ALCS one of those years if we hadn't run into the Yankee dynasty every single time.

Yet you drafted them both. Hmm...

It's 3 weeks in you could trade them both.

Naw I missed my draft because my friend who's running the league told me that he would move the draft date to another time. But he never did and I was under the assumption that he did. So it drafted Romo on my team. I ended up picking up Vick because he was the best available back up QB, so I guess that is kind of on me.

**** Nike.

1) Nike ruined college football uniforms with their abominations

2) Nike commercials so stupid with Tebow and they make no sense. BOOM

What is your point?

What are you trying to market to your target audience by yelling Boom and having athletes doing random stuff? Are you trying to sell me something? Because I can't tell what you're trying to sell me.

I haven't seen marketing this bad since beer commercials decided to show pictures of beer bottles as spaceships instead of you know...people drinking the product?

152.82 points for the WheresRickySanders?'s this week in my fantasy league.

I'd love to say it was because I'm some sort of football genius, but in actuality, it's because I lucked into a Darren McFadden who finally figured out this football thing with my LAST pick.

Anquan did OK for me this week too. It helps to get 30+ points from a single WR.

I'll brag now, while I can. Anyone who knows my fantasy history knows it won't last. :ols:

152.82 points for the WheresRickySanders?'s this week in my fantasy league.

I'd love to say it was because I'm some sort of football genius, but in actuality, it's because I lucked into a Darren McFadden who finally figured out this football thing with my LAST pick.

Anquan did OK for me this week too. It helps to get 30+ points from a single WR.

I'll brag now, while I can. Anyone who knows my fantasy history knows it won't last. :ols:

I'm 3-0 in my all-guy but me league. In my all-girl league, I'm 1-2. The same thing happens every year. I don't know why I do better against the boys. I also don't know how I pulled out the win this week. I won this week with 80 pts. Last week I had over 120. I'm in first place in my league :) I love it.

I doubt that anybody here would be interested in viewing my pics from the Cowboys-Texans game in Houston on Sunday (my first Cowboys road game). But alas, here they are. And if anybody actually clicked the link and wants to view them in chronological order, then start from the last pic.

http://s843.photobucket.com/albums/zz359/royallypwned/Cowboys-Texans/

And no, I'm not wearing a Skins hat in the pics. :ols:

I doubt that anybody here would be interested in viewing my pics from the Cowboys-Texans game in Houston on Sunday (my first Cowboys road game). But alas, here they are. And if anybody actually clicked the link and wants to view them in chronological order, then start from the last pic.

http://s843.photobucket.com/albums/zz359/royallypwned/Cowboys-Texans/

And no, I'm not wearing a Skins hat in the pics. :ols:

Nice seats man! Looks like a really nice stadium as well...

You need to come to FedEx to truly appreciate the lack of gameday experience... lol (By the way the stadium is designed, obviously not because of a lack of tailgating...)

Bleh... 1700 player poker tourney... I'm in the money (top 250) sitting in about 140 right now... the only bad thing is it's taking forever... 3 hours in right now... If I win it all (which won't happen) I get a cool $865, right now, if I bust out on the next hand I get $5... lol, sitting where I am right now, I stand to make $6.59...

Started with 3k chips up to about 15k... Leader has like 90k chips...

This thing needs to hurry up and end...

Edit: Finished 212th... Went all in with AK Diamonds guy called with AQ off suit, and wouldn't you know it...4 clubs came out and he had the ace... oh well... played it the best I could...

I always wonder when I see a poster who joined the forum a long time ago and has so few posts. Like in the Devin Thomas thread I see a fellow who joined:

Aug 2006

Why even join if you aren't going to post?

Theres a poster thats been on the site since '01, and he has like 30 posts lol. I forgot his name though.

Nice seats man! Looks like a really nice stadium as well...

You need to come to FedEx to truly appreciate the lack of gameday experience... lol (By the way the stadium is designed, obviously not because of a lack of tailgating...)

Yeah it was great. The Texans were actually ranked #1 in tailgating experience last fall and I can see why. It is ****ing amazing. I almost wish I didn't have tickets to the game. Because my friend just put up pics on facebook of him and other friends doing keg stands and having a blast while I was in the stadium. When I got back to the lot after the game, there was no beer left for ME to do a keg stand! :(

Archived