Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

One thing I do miss about cable is the frequent Rush Hour reruns on TBS

That movie is hilarious, never bothered to see 2 or 3

I'm not a fan of cable showing the same movies over and over again and I've criticized them for doing so, but one movie immune from criticism is Rush Hour. Honestly, I am disappointed I did not include it in the Top 10 movies list.

I've always liked number 2 better. The first one's a bit boring in comparison.

As much as I respect cops... I just got into a fight for trying to break up a fight... The cops came and they told me to go inside and they would be in there to get my side of the story in a minute... Well those mother ****ers left... I am beyond pissed right now... My arm and back hurt... And they didn't even stick around to get the VICTIM's side of the story... Only 3rd parties... It hurts to walk right now because I fell on a bone halfway between my spine and my right side... I'm not sure if it's my hip or what... I'm a ****ing bartender I HAVE to be able to walk to do my job and the ****ing cops don't even care...

Edit: So the cops just came back after I called and ****ed out the Non-emergency police dispatcher and basically all they wanted to know is if I wanted EMS... They said "When people are drinking things happen" But I was drinking at a bar and never once saw them... One of the guy's baby's mama was outside drinking with us and that's why he got so pissed....So one of the guys I was drinking with mouthed off to the baby daddy and that's when the fight was about to start... Keith (We'll call him the one I was drinking with) wanted no part in the fight but the 2 other guys kept coming after him, so I stepped in the middle to tell the 2 guys that they should stop, that's when one of the guys shoved me to the ground and jumped on top of me... When I got up, I immediately got out of the situation and walked across the street... Now they're saying it's a misdemeanor assault and (once again in my life) if I find the people and know where they live, I can go downtown and get a warrant for their arrest...

Seriously **** cops....

Although I've had 14 beers in the last 9 hours that does not make my statement less valid than anyone else when I can coherently speak...

If that's true I'm going to kick the **** out of the drunkest guy in the bar... "Just to do it"

Pfft rookie.

:ols: I know....I'm not used to having so many options at once...its like a brown overload this semester....im like a kid in a candy store

You were talking to one girl, while kissing another one at the same time?

Damn!

dude, 3 weeks ago I got a :mmm: from the girl and then right after, went on a date with the other girl....i felt dirty as I dont know what :ols:

Hahaha well played sir...
Seconded.
I hate having to stop and get gas when I'm in a rush. I put $10 in. The first $9.20 pumps in like 30 seconds. Then it takes two freaking minutes to do the last 80 cents. It takes 80 cents for it to stop completely? I mean really.

You know what that's about, right?

But some stations slow down earlier - like at the last 30 cents.

Don't forget to dump your hose out when the pump is done.

Arrgh, I've had it with this "Flying insect killer" I mean when is it going to even act like it's going to fly? I guess I'll just wait till I get home and hopefully it will be safely patrolling my living room and killing any insects it sees moving on the ground...

Do you all like seafood or not

Was looking through another forum's thread and they didn't seem to like seafood. Seafood other than anchovies is fine

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger is my motto for anchovies. My absolute favorite seafood is rockfish. I also like scallops and mussels a lot, although the best shellfish is definitely Chesapeake Bay crab (from VA, not MD) and raw oysters.

Archived