Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I had a great time at Union Jacks. Its in Ballston Common Mall.

http://unionjacksballston.com/index.php

I met up with some girls from work there for my brithday back in May....dont go there, they have a mice infestation...it was gross. I saw 2 or 3 running around the bar area.

If you want a good sports place to go to, I think Velocity 5 in Courthouse is pretty good...its a sports restaurant/bar thats a little more upscale. I'm not sure about the quality of the food, but if you want to watch a game with alot of TVs, this place is pretty good.

http://www.velocityfiverestaurant.com/golf/proto/velocityfiverestaurant/arlington/arlington.htm

I was considering clinical/forensic psych, counseling or developmental psych.

The verbal section (480, 57th percentile) shot my clinical aspirations :mad:

Do they have minimum requirements? You should definitely take it again if you know that's all you need to improve.

I was 40 pts under my program's avg for verbal, and 10 pts lower than the avg quantitative.

Do they have minimum requirements? You should definitely take it again if you know that's all you need to improve.

I was 40 pts under my program's avg for verbal, and 10 pts lower than the avg quantitative.

I have the other requirements down. And for counseling/developmental I have what is considered the 'mean' gre for most of the schools I am looking at. But for clinical I am below the reccomended 1200 threshold (i'm at 1140) :mad:

So I am at a loss.. all the vocab memorization did nothing because barley any showed up.

I have the other requirements down. And for counseling/developmental I have what is considered the 'mean' gre for most of the schools I am looking at. But for clinical I am below the reccomended 1200 threshold (i'm at 1140) :mad:

So I am at a loss.. all the vocab memorization did nothing because barley any showed up.

barley.jpg

barley, you say?

anyway, if you don't think a 2nd try would up your scores don't get too discouraged. so long as you're good in the other areas such as GPA, etc, then a slightly below avg GRE won't kill you

barley, you say?

anyway, if you don't think a 2nd try would up your scores don't get too discouraged. so long as you're good in the other areas such as GPA, etc, then a slightly below avg GRE won't kill you

:ols::ols::ols:

I really hope I didn't make such mistakes on the analytical section. :doh:

But thanks for the advice! I think I am going to roll the dice and apply to programs outside of clinical sine more serious mental health problems were never fully my interest.

We will see what happens.

Dude, Bailey's is garbage food, but maybe we have different standards but heck I'm so far behind on what's been going on in the Ballston-Rosslyn corridor nowadays. I remember when there was mini-golf in Clarendon and a post office truck lot near Silver Diner. When my parents moved here in the early 80's, the only tall building was Tower Villas. The pre-yuppie days...

Archived