Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

29 minutes ago, d0ublestr0ker0ll said:

That happened to me with mustard in my late twenties. I f***ing love mustard.  Makes me break out with pimples and redness for days.  I can still have a little here and there so I save it for when I eat dinner at my 'rents. They don't want to hear that allergy bull****.

Apples. A decade ago picked up an apple at a farmers market and projectile vomited 10 mins later. Several other types of fruits too

40 minutes ago, d0ublestr0ker0ll said:

Heard this song for the first time ever.  Preached to girlfriend that it has to be a band from Philly or South Jersey.  Whole song I upped the stakes.  By end of song I was willing to put up 75 dollars.  She was like nah chill but I Googled that s*** and BAM, Philly.

You must be young.  Hooters were a big deal for about two years, late 80s.  The main guy, Eric Bazillian...real name!...went on to write a ton of hits in the 90s.

Anyway...Metallica ‘89.  Posers and scrubs...get wrecked!

#httr

4 minutes ago, thebluefood said:

Sometimes I'm afraid I bring up my D.C. lineage too much - but then I run into native New Yorkers and Philadelphians and I'm like "naw, I'm good."

DC is the cream if the crop when it comes to black culture.  Fashion, slang, our own exclusive clothing brands, our own music genre/culture.  Only DC folks could make New Balance cool LOL.  

3 minutes ago, Chew said:

DC is the cream if the crop when it comes to black culture.  Fashion, slang, our own exclusive clothing brands, our own music genre/culture.  Only DC folks could make New Balance cool LOL.  

Hell yes. 

Though I moved away when I was a kid, I still love my city and I miss it terribly (warts and all).

21 minutes ago, Riggo-toni said:

To anal, or threesome?

Why or?

_____

It's like the spammers have even given up. Underlinedfor emphasis.

Dear beloved,

Greetings to you! I am Mrs. Christy Walton, a citizen of the United States of America. I bring to you a proposal worth the sum ($2,085,000000.00 USD) which I intend to use for a humanitarian project. I am happy
to know you, I have never doubted my instinct as it has never failed me, even as it has directed me to you at this point in time so do not be afraid. I saw your e-mail contact at the department of commerce and foreign
trade. I am writing this mail to you with heavy sorrow in my heart, it's painful to let you know that I have been suffering from esophageal cancer and a rare heart disease for the past 6 years and just a few weeks
ago my Doctor told me that I won't survive the illness. I am contacting you because I don't have any other option but to open up to you about my project at hand. Please get back to me by providing me with your
personal information so I can provide you with further details.

Do always check your Spam/Junk folder for my next response.

Please treat this information as strictly confidential. I await your response.

God bless you.
Mrs. Christy Walton

Hi I'm TEG and I'm a Capricorn. I mostly like teams whose front offices are a ****ing joke and my hat size is 7 3/8". Oh wait that's something else.

1 hour ago, Elessar78 said:

I don't miss the DMV, because of all the traffic and congestion. 

Hell, you'll find that in any big city throughout North America. If I ever moved back there or to some other city, especially along the I-95 corridor, I'd hope to ditch my car or at least drastically reduce its use. Wretched as Metro and SEPTA and MTA can be, I'd rather deal with that than do any city driving. Those streets were laid out well before automobiles were conceived and it shows.

Archived