Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

2 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Yeah... Now °115-120 can **** all the way off (because at that point, hot is hot), but don't come to me with that noise if it's a straight up °90-95 outside. That sounds like paradise.

Just came back from Mission BBQ for lunch.  Saw that liquid blue death in a bottle you were fiending.

18 minutes ago, CRobi21 said:

*Po' Boy*

Wtf 😂

10 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Just came back from Mission BBQ for lunch.  Saw that liquid blue death eternal life in a bottle you were fiending.

Awesome. I have yet to see it anywhere but online these days

4 hours ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

First time I went to LA, I was wearing jeans and a tshirt, it was 90+ degrees there.  And I was perfectly fine.  

People didn't understand it.  I was doing some work at a photography studio out there, the two owners were like "Aren't you hot?  It's so hot here today.  How are you wearing jeans?"

I was just like "Have you been to DC?  You don't have any humidity here."  I don't know if they'd ever been on the east coast but I don't think they had any idea about what I was trying to relay to them.  About how it can be hard just to breathe walking down the street and how you can cut the air with a knife.  A dry heat isn't ****.  

Yeah last summer my wife and I visited San Diego.  We had more then a few people say they were sorry that we were visiting during a "heat wave".  It was 88 degrees with an ocean breeze and no humidity!! We told them that they obviously have never been to Virginia.

San Diego-as soon as I make my millions, we're moving there. 

Yeah if yall remember, we actually had a stretch in late June when it was like mid to high °80s, low humidity, and in my mind I was thinking "This must be what those soft ass Californians get to enjoy"

It was beautiful. Drying out like a slim jim would definitely suck though

5 hours ago, Riggo-toni said:

Dude, I am white, and I can't eat eggs without cheese.

Yeah, but you've got black tendencies.  

I've seen your taste in women.  You've got some black in that bloodline somewhere, my brotha.

Image result for black pride fist gif

That Top Gun 2 just sent chills down my spine when the theme song kicked in.

Tom might be kinda weird in his private life, but the dude delivers on screen.  Top 5 action movie actor alive.  

Chews mind is running crazy thinking about the volley ball game remake

1 hour ago, Chew said:

That Top Gun 2 just sent chills down my spine when the theme song kicked in.

Tom might be kinda weird in his private life, but the dude delivers on screen.  Top 5 action movie actor alive.  

28 minutes ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

I was going to compete in a local CrossFit competition but it’s 175 bucks. Also, I need to have a female partner. 

You ever considered joining a crossfit gym? 

9 hours ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

**** no. They are expensive af. 

Oh.  Well **** 'em then.  You're better off just lifting cars anyways.  

Though I'm sure there's a lot of hard-bodied yum-yums in those CrossFit gyms that would be honored to be the partner of a young stallion like yourself :ph34r:

Archived