Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

1 hour ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

I’m almost caught up on season 2. Binge episode 1-8 last night. Wtf was that teddy Perkins. Also, Darius a damn fool. I’m a put my foot in this mug, proceeds to put his foot in the pan. 

Yeah he put his entire foot in the pot.  :rofl89:Darius is the man. 

Part of me feels like I should retaliate and put a fake  MS-13 t-shirt in his driveway. He doesn't know us like that yet. 

Let me chill ?. That guy is an ass though. Heard him berate his wife several times, peoe who have come to work on his property, and I've seen him dump stuff beyo d the adjacent property to ours, that once belonged to a black couple that lived there before they were evicted. Basically has the attitude of a dude that thinks this cul de sac is his. Figures he would try us eventually.  Wrong dudes though. Lawyer and a likely private security guard ( before the end of 2018) that doesn't mind taking an obvious bully down several notches.

On 5/9/2018 at 11:32 PM, Renegade7 said:

Gotcha gotcha.  Ya, we were both introverts, so she wasn't pushing for a group trip like that any more then I was.  I had very close good friend (we go to Fan Appreciation Day together) flake on the Browns - Redskins game two years ago after I bought his ticket, I was furious with him, we didn't talk for like a month or two and I took my dad.

There was a friend who i took to 2 games back in the early 2000s when i wasn't making alot of money. I ended that relationship

18 hours ago, skinfan2k said:

There was a friend who i took to 2 games back in the early 2000s when i wasn't making alot of money. I ended that relationship

It's tough, man, because my closest friends I knew back when I was washing dishes for a living.  I'm obviously not doing that anymore but in most of cases I've passed them in income.  One those "cool when I wasn't balling" type things. 

My friend I'm talking about, I knew I was taking a risk because of his situation, but he promised, man, PROMISED.  All I have is my word and my name, on principle I had to put him on blast, especially because I didn't accept his excuse (it was something he knew before he promised me that, but didn't tell me).

12 minutes ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

My nieces fight over who they think I love more. Makes me smile. 

Enjoy it, none of my siblings including myself have kids yet, and our sister will be the last one under 30 this year.  I always find it hilarious when little little kids start climbing on you like a jungle gym when you're sitting on the couch because they like you.  

I watch Live PD on A & E every Friday and Saturday. One of the departments is Richland County here in South Carolina in the capital of Columbia.

One of the officers they follow is Deputy Kevin Laurence. He wears a rubber Redskins bracelet on his left arm. Must be a big fan I would guess.

So I had the MOST badass day at work ?

We had a ton of scheduled parties, it's graduation at a really close college...I did very well. 

Then the REALLY good stuff happened.

My longtime Redskins buddy here in ATL came in to see me, it was good to see him. 

Then this really super nice couple. We joked, they were fun. I take their card to close them out...it was a Redskins card, with the really old R...I got so excited...told them about ES, encouraged them to join the madness  ? and that we'll be meeting at the Buckhead Saloon for games, etc.

Tiger moved up and hockey's coming on.

?

Archived