Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

18 hours ago, The Evil Genius said:

I heard that Meg quit because of her stage fright or something psychological.

Not digging the new songs either although his previous album was okay.

So make studio albums only. They have enough of a following to not support it with live shows. 

4 minutes ago, Riggo-toni said:

Finally broke down and tried watching Breaking Bad. First few episodes are really funny. Don't know why it took me this long.

That's a show that is awesome to watch the first time around and then watch a 2nd time to notice things you didn't pick up on the first time.  I don't think I've ever gotten as invested into a show as I did into that one.  

Watched 9 of the 10 episodes of Altered Carbon over the weekend. Every bit as good as expected.

3 hours ago, Elessar78 said:

So make studio albums only. They have enough of a following to not support it with live shows. 

There were other issues too. They were ex's for a reason and Jack has said that Meg wasn't interested in the success anymore. Last I heard, she had become a ghost.

Just now, Kosher Ham said:

Because it's juvenile and racist. 

Next up... how blacks answer the phone ? 

I laughed, it reminded me of how my mamaw answers the phone, with her deep southern twang.  For years as a small child, I was so confused as to why my mamaw called my papaw "Mournin", that's what it sounded like. 

I finally asked my mom a couple of years later and she laughed and said it was just her southern draw and she was actually calling him by his first name which is Vernon.  For some reason, I never heard a distinct "V" sound and just the "ournin" and assumed it was Mournin all those years.

1 hour ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

I laughed, it reminded me of how my mamaw answers the phone, with her deep southern twang.  For years as a small child, I was so confused as to why my mamaw called my papaw "Mournin", that's what it sounded like. 

I finally asked my mom a couple of years later and she laughed and said it was just her southern draw and she was actually calling him by his first name which is Vernon.  For some reason, I never heard a distinct "V" sound and just the "ournin" and assumed it was Mournin all those years.

haha. I never knew a white guy named Vernon. I have met white guys named Leroy and Dwayne though. 

Just now, Mr. Sinister said:

In what way? I'm genuinely curious

Just in the way that a black kid is portrayed as something that is stereotypically racist—in that it's a bit of stereotype (kinda). On the racism spectrum, it's not hard core KKK far from it. 

Archived