Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I definitely don't think "attack on the grid" when the power goes out. I just think about how i have to set all those ****ing clocks.

I don't normally think about that either. But the power almost never goes out here and it was close to midnight and I saw something about ISIS trying to target our grid earlier in the day (but dismissed it at the time). Also It was pretty weird looking outside and seeing the entire area dark like that and not just a block or two. Luckily it only lasted a few minutes.

The reason that Game of Thrones women are not hot are because they're all old school from the 1300's or some old ass era many centuries ago. These same actors look very good in the 2010's but with 1300's makeup applied, they simply aren't that hot. Look at Sansa Stark. The actress playing Sansa is beautiful but she doesn't look that hot in GoT because you're looking at a time period piece from ancient times. So by that logic there could not possibly be any hot women in GoT 

The reason that Game of Thrones women are not hot are because they're all old school from the 1300's or some old ass era many centuries ago. These same actors look very good in the 2010's but with 1300's makeup applied, they simply aren't that hot. Look at Sansa Stark. The actress playing Sansa is beautiful but she doesn't look that hot in GoT because you're looking at a time period piece from ancient times. So by that logic there could not possibly be any hot women in GoT

Quiet, you

Just look at pictures of Emilia Clarke before Game of Thrones and during

Before

Character

Daenerys is supposed to be the hottest girl of Game of Thrones but she looks very bad in that pic

She was like 15 in that pic.  But most actresses aren't what they appear.

danerys-targaryen-feature.jpg

ygritte.jpg

Charlotte-Hope.jpgchildren.jpg

Just a small example.... :P

Archived