Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I love urban dictionary. Just learned what a trap queen is.

"A bomb-ass female. 

The baddest female. 

She is loyal to her friends,lives for her family,and gives no ****s to bitter,petty ****es. 

She also enjoys listening to trap music."

I love urban dictionary. Just learned what a trap queen is.

Ummm...kind of.

Trap Queen is hot and a ride or die type of woman.

Sometimes bougee, sometimes flat out ignorant.

Either way, trap music is typically about drugs, and the game...

I've known a few over the years.

I don't appreciate those women...trouble for no damn reason.

Think...Hood Rat.

Week 3 of preseason in 2015, and were already the laughing stock of the league.

Giving+Up+Gif.gif

Somebody, anybody, please bring some stability here. At this point id settle for a 4-12 season as long as we even show just a glimpse of a respectable professionally ran franchise.

Scot gonna have to clean house, and Im all for it.

Ummm...kind of.

Trap Queen is hot and a ride or die type of woman.

Sometimes bougee, sometimes flat out ignorant.

Either way, trap music is typically about drugs, and the game...

I've known a few over the years.

I don't appreciate those women...trouble for no damn reason.

Think...Hood Rat.

And now I know bougee

"When ghetto folk/white trash/poor people try and act above their station. Offshoot of 'bourgeois'. Usually an insult thrown out by jealous haters."

Thumbs up urban dictionary.

I just want us to win, a lot and for all the QB bull**** to go away.

I don't care if Uncle Rico from Napoleon Dynamite comes in and throws a football over a mountain as long as it's for a TD and we win.

LOL...I was thinking Tim McGraw in Friday Night Lights, haha...

(Gotta win State!)

Hail!

I'm glad Kirk is getting first team reps the rest of the way. If he does well from here on out, the RGIII era could already be over. Long shot, but could hypothetically happen. Rob out for week 1? Maybe more?

If Kirk stopped playing catch with cornerbacks in the 4th quarter, he'd be considered a pretty good QB.

Just have the feeling it'll get ugly. Kirk does well but starts throwing more and more Ints, a disgruntled and overly anxious RGIII enters the game in week 4, shows signs of greatness, but gets absolutely murdered in a few of his follow throughs, gets sacked 4 times, be 1-3 with a QB controversy.

I would love to be more optimistic yall, but I gotsta prepare for dat vicious cycle.

I'm rooting for him. I just don't think Cousins becomes a legit #1 QB. He has all the makings of a career back up from what I've seen. Not only has he failed to earn the starring role here, no other teams thought he should be their starter in the offseason.

What QB do I root for on the Redskins? The one that is throwing the ball. I hope Kirk knocks 'em dead.

Our quarterback's treatment by the media, some fans and some members of the team has been absolutely appalling. I know that this guy comes off as arrogant sometimes, but this entire situation rubs me the wrong way. We are going to see this guy go to another organization and show what he can do while mediocre qb play leads us to 6-7 wins annually.

Disgusting

I agree completely. How you treat people, regardless of what they've done, reflects more upon you then them.

I also find it funny that the typical response from the local media when they are once again called out for being horrible at their jobs and in general, human beings, is that it isn't like this for other teams. They insinuate that this team is special in its ineptitude and drama, yet fail to realize they only cover the local area, and are unique to this situation as well. In other words, they are also a huge part of the drama and refuse to admit it.

Archived