Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Here is stand, outside the Alamo Drafthouse waiting for our friends. I am ****ing FURIOUS right now. Nothing in life annoys me more than being late for something. Movie starts in 3 minutes, and I'm outside (under cover) in the rain. Never again. NEVER. EVER. AGAIN.

We tried to be nice with our friends and invite them out, but they don't appreciate/understand how incredibly important it is to be on time at the Alamo Drafthouse

See you guys later, they're here. Gumps

LOL, I just finished a salad because I haven't had a white girls butt in a long time.

White girls don't typically have a butt.

Living in ATL, I would think that having that rear...would make you more money.

Had a girl tell me once her face was her best feature, I stepped to the side and said...nah. Now she looks like a bean pole.

THE PROBLEM IS THAT MY CLOTHES ARE SHRINKING!

YES, I'M AWARE THAT I'M YELLING AT YOU!

As long as the stomach isn't growing...we don't care.

Not even a little.

Weekend is finally almost here.  Going to a surprise 40th birthday party for one of my best friends on Saturday.  I'm the bait keeping him out of the house all day, so his wife can set everything up and everyone can arrive.  

After a early afternoon of drinking and watching the Summer Slam PPV, we are going to head back to his house to meet up for dinner with his wife/kids.  

Should be a pretty fun Saturday.  I'll be drunk, everyone will be drunk, balls will be busted.....good times ahead!

Stepsister, parents marry when she is 16. No go? or **** it?

Just watching this thing about Mussolini. His father was against it. Thought it would make the family look bad. Anyone wanna guess what way serial rapist Mussolini went? Bonus points: what were the end results?

Ftr, Mussolini was 20

Stepsister, parents marry when she is 16. No go? or **** it?

Reminds me of a member of another forum. He had a step-sister that he was creeping on. I can't remember most of his creeping activities, but we finally banned him when he posted a picture of his dick laying on his step-sister's bra. What a creepy little ****.

Any chance Hitler was gay? I can't think of another dictator in history who didn't bang chicks left and right, rape or not.

Oh, yeah...I've watched several WWII docs that alluded to that as fact, so I just assumed he was.

Not that there's anything wrong with that...it was all the other nutty **** he did. ;)

Yeah I wouldn't marry or mess with a stepsibling or 1st, 2nd or any rank that has 'cousin' attached to it.

I don't get it. I've had friends tell me they have been at family reunions and talking to attractive cousins and try to find out if they are blood or not so they can fool around. Wtf? Over here tracing out ancestry.com to find lay.

Not a good look imo

My wife wants to put our daughter in dance classes, because she likes to dance. I coach soccer, so I want her to play soccer. 

Dance classes are pretty useless. If a 5 year old wants to dance, put some music on in a room and let them move around. Why does it have to be formalized? IMO, her enjoyment of moving around and expressing herself is going to be diminished by some stupid **** telling her what to do. 

Not to mention that those high school dance teams are just like pre-whore training. Might as well put up a pole in the basement like Nelly at that point. 

My wife wants to put our daughter in dance classes, because she likes to dance. I coach soccer, so I want her to play soccer.

Dance classes are pretty useless. If a 5 year old wants to dance, put some music on in a room and let them move around. Why does it have to be formalized? IMO, her enjoyment of moving around and expressing herself is going to be diminished by some stupid **** telling her what to do.

Not to mention that those high school dance teams are just like pre-whore training. Might as well put up a pole in the basement like Nelly at that point.

Have your daughter do both. Then she can decide which she enjoys more and which she is better at.

Simple solution

I actually agree with El a little. 

I remember watching the Falcons cheerleaders at the Redskins game here a couple years ago, turned to my friend (the girl I go to hockey games with) and said, "You've gotta really want to shake your ass in public to do that."

She agreed.

But I see your point too, Kosher. 

So, Xamiel is right. :P

My daughter takes dance, started at age 5 and is starting year three of classes (age 7) and she loves it.  It allows her to continue to interact socially, make new friends, learn discipline, coordination, etc.  

The school she is in has tons of locations, so at the annual recital, it's all of the classes (all ages) and it's held uptown Charlotte at the theater which holds like 2000 people.

Thing goes from 6:00 to near 11:00 pm if you were to stay for the entire show.  We leave after all her songs are completed, as do most of the other parents.  Good thing about the recital, it gets them up on a stage, in front of a large crowd.  There is around 1200 people at her recitals.  

And as far as her teacher/school, they are great, they don't yell at them.  They work with them and teach.  I'd let her decide or try both.  Right now Tazette takes dance, swim lessons and gymnastics.  

I actually agree with El a little. 

I remember watching the Falcons cheerleaders at the Redskins game here a couple years ago, turned to my friend (the girl I go to hockey games with) and said, "You've gotta really want to shake your ass in public to do that."

She agreed.

But I see your point too, Kosher. 

So, Xamiel is right. :P

I know that there is some dance involved, but cheerleading is a whole different story.  All they teach in dance, at least where Tazette goes is ballet and tap. 

Pre-whore training ? That's a leap and a stretch. Wow.

How useful is soccer for 97% of females in the world ?

Perhaps she will find a person she can have a civil union with...you see how ridiculous that sounds ?

Jeepers.

It was just a little schtick for laughs/shock value—but not completely out there too.  

I think it's very useful for the 97%. Fitness, team work, empathy, cause/effect decision making. Not to say those things aren't in dance, but I don't really see it either.  I'm all for other individual sports, tennis, etc. I just think the end product isn't somewhere I want to go with dance.

Xameil's point is not invalid, but as a coach, I see too many families involved in too many sports/activities. We're not going down that road. We're going to pick one per season and it can be different each season. And as much as it goes against my gut instinct, I won't let my kids be one sport athletes until much later in the process. Probably, most importantly, there should be a lot of time for free play. Kids don't get nearly enough of that these days, which ultimately hurts their overall athletic development. 

I also don't know if it should be the kids' choice all the time. We put her in, say, Sunday school because we believe in the benefits it brings. As a soccer coach, I'd be remiss if I didn't believe that it possessed superior character development qualities that I didn't see in other sports. We inculcate our kids with our preferences like political beliefs and religious beliefs, because for no other reason we think they are right. 

Was just reading this thing about the Gracie clan. They put each son and nephew into jui-juitsu. That's the extreme end of this example, but not convinced that's a completely negative thing. Basically, you do the things you believe in and or know.

The place that offers the dance, also offers movement/tumbling training. I'd be all about that. 

Archived