Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Caught the second half of Foxcatcher. Wtf. This won awards? Felt very forced, thus awkward. Channing tatum didnt have more than 5 lines (which actually may have been a good idea), and tried to hold his arms out like he has that much body mass.

Lookin like Adam from Workaholics..

Probably unfair to judge only seeing half the movie. But it was rough. Was waiting and waiting for the good acting, instead i got awkwardness.

Caught the second half of Foxcatcher. Wtf. This won awards? Felt very forced, thus awkward. Channing tatum didnt have more than 5 lines (which actually may have been a good idea), and tried to hold his arms out like he has that much body mass.

Lookin like Adam from Workaholics..

Probably unfair to judge only seeing half the movie. But it was rough. Was waiting and waiting for the good acting, instead i got awkwardness.

I wanted to like it. I was excited to see it. But felt the same way.

What do white people eat? Mostly we subsist on Starbucks, Panera, and raw kale.

s.

if you rewatch that movie and simply appreciate Steve for what he did, out of his schtick....he deserves the accolades.  

What else am I missing?

Tell them it's "all natural," white people will eat it up. Literals.  god damn ****ing white people  :rolleyes:

i'd make a "what do black people eat" list,  but jesse would be outside my job within the hour.  knee-grow lover

Yo, if I would have met El at OBX and he wasn't white I think my head would have exploded.

I picture him as this slim white guy, dressed all fancy, with a perfect wife and perfect little kids that always ask nicely and never cry.

damn, just tossed my man in a box with the quickness.  let him breathe!

What's the problem?

this....like ****

Lmao. Hey now you ball of corn made from an entire farm. You corn planet. Easy with the reverse dunk on your own race. #darkskinlivesmatter

man, I tread lightly....but depending on who's around, I play both sides.  

If I'm in studio with Greg Gumbel, I be like "can you believe that Iverson guy?  he was talking about practice?!"  

but if I"m in the studio with DMX, i be like "arrrrggggghhhhhhhh, he was talkin' about practice??  I eat children for practice, nah mean?!  woof, woof!"

Swap the salad for collard greens. Problem solved.

#KeepTheRump

dawg LMAO LMAO LOLOLOLOL ROFL

Archived