Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I liiiiiike Terrance Plummer, backup ILB. Got a little London Fletcher in him.

Yeah, he's around the ball a lot, good tackler. Don't like how he celebrates his tackles after they gain a bunch of yards though. With maturity and experience that should subside. Probably amped up and wants to gain as much attention from the coaches as possible. Dude looks like he can ball.

Oh God!!!!oh God!!!!

Get off of ES when your husband is doing that to you.

Skinsfan2k I got the Bryce Harper / Bryan Harper bobblehead at hagerstown see the Nats thread. Awesome. 

Was also at the Frederick Mall before the game checking out Madden 16 Prima guide. Man they got Griffin as 78 lol and our whole OL is 80 except for one of the left linemen. Culliver is 85 or something. Looking good. I'm sure I could coach those 70/80 Redskins to a 8-8 record in Madden or something lol. Ain't that bad 

Now there's your conspiracy theory talkin'...hush.

Colt showed some amazing **** out there.  He could friggin' move, I gotta say.  I think the three in tandem could work well...

...and as ya'll know, I'm a native Gator, and pledge allegiance to the fun n gun.

Hail to a really good, well-earned win.  I love my Redskins!

Now there's your conspiracy theory talkin'...hush.

Colt showed some amazing **** out there.  He could friggin' move, I gotta say.  I think the three in tandem could work well...

...and as ya'll know, I'm a native Gator, and pledge allegiance to the fun n gun.

Hail to a really good, well-earned win.  I love my Redskins!

Does the Cult of Colt rise from the ashes like a Phoenix?

I don't get how people can look at the game and think KC did a great job....he was anemic, thew 1 in and was lucky there weren't 2 more.

I guess better lucky then good...

Wouldn't say great. He was good. 20-27, 190, 1td 1 int, 0 sacks. He moved the ball and got first downs even when he was struggling. No three and outs that I can remember.

Dunno exactly what it is, but it probably belongs to a very expensive keyboard. Ihavent played anything recently, but during hs and into my early 20s I routinely played various key iards and none had that synth sound.

And yes, Silent Hill 2 is one of the greatest games of a tine, with one of the greatest soundtracks

Archived