Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Imagine seeing her live!

...and noticing where she breathes in the middle of a word, (boo hiss).

My niece, who is going blind, got to see her a couple of years ago, so I'll shake it off.  

Edit, add:  I think "Back to December" is one of the best written songs she's done, of those I've heard anyway.  Incredibly honest & stays true musically throughout.

And I got the Vai Academy email, if any guitarists would like it, let me know, I'll send it.

Don't be ashamed. Pop Taylor Swift knows what she's doing.  She has three other ones I like "Trouble", "Style", and her genieous decision to let Kendrick lead the way on "Bad Blood".  There was a point I shook my head about the songs she was writting about her ex's, but I don't judge.  She's one of those artisits that more people would like her music if they didn't know it was her.

And what was the name of that Edward Norton movie where he played "the stupid killer" who fooled his lawyer till the end? Dammit, my brain's gone dead ......

Primal Fear. Don't care for Norton at all but that was an excellent film.

'His lawyer' in that, Richard Gere, has always been a favourite. Excellent actor who's unfortunately made some questionable role choices for him. Not had half as good a career as his talent and looks should of had him have. 

Hail. 

So the wife said she hadn't been feeling that we'll lately, and this morning she woke up with a pretty nasty cough and waa throwing up. Our primary doctor was booked so we just went to walgreens clinic.

This chick has strep throat, bronchitis, and a respiratory infection. Bruh wtf?! I'm sleeping in the basement tonight, I want no parts of that.

So the wife said she hadn't been feeling that we'll lately, and this morning she woke up with a pretty nasty cough and waa throwing up. Our primary doctor was booked so we just went to walgreens clinic.

This chick has strep throat, bronchitis, and a respiratory infection. Bruh wtf?! I'm sleeping in the basement tonight, I want no parts of that.

My boy Chew walking around his house like

Trekkchem_Light.jpg

Oh man. 

Strep. She'll survive (stronger immune system); but I fear this may be your last post and the next we hear is of a disintegrating mess on some basement floor. 

Hope they get to you in time yc. Always liked you man. Never believed a word these crazy kids used to whisper. 

God speed. 

Hail. 

Hope they get to you in time yc. Always liked you man. Never believed a word these crazy kids used to whisper. 

God speed. 

Hail.

WHO'S WHISPERIN BOUT MY BRO? I'LL GO ALL WILL SMITH/ALIEN ON YO ASS!

Seriously, though...when he started off with "wife isn't feeling well", I was hopin she was preggers...still prayin for my #lilchewnephewniecetwinslol

You're in college or out of college right? Just tell them no.

In college. They picked me up in Woodbridge for the weekend (living there during the week when I work with the P-Nats) and they said they wanna "spend time with me", plus my dad thinks I owe him for making him watch Project X with me a few weeks ago...and my mom thinks I owe her because she drives to Woodbridge every weekend to bring me home.

In college. They picked me up in Woodbridge for the weekend (living there during the week when I work with the P-Nats) and they said they wanna "spend time with me", plus my dad thinks I owe him for making him watch Project X with me a few weeks ago...and my mom thinks I owe her because she drives to Woodbridge every weekend to bring me home.

Gotcha.  I think it looks pretty cool, but I grew up reading the Avengers comics and he was part of them.

Preface 1: I love my wife.

Preface 2: We are all endowed by our Creator with different gifts and talents.

I working in the garage today working on a minor thing on the van and I look over in the corner where we keep our lawn mower and yard tools. Recently I replanted an area of grass in our yard so we bought a bale of straw to keep the moisture in the ground while the grass seed germinated as well as keep the birds from eating the seed. I look over in the corner and see that she has put the gas can ON TOP of the very dry bale of straw—the only flammable thing within 8 feet, surrounded by concrete block and sitting on a concrete pad. 

Sigh. Good thing she's pretty and that she's recently discovered how comfy yoga pants are. And she's amazing at her job, probably one of the best at helping broken people put their lives back together and she has a bigger heart than I can ever hope to have. 

Preface 1: I love my wife.

Preface 2: We are all endowed by our Creator with different gifts and talents.

I working in the garage today working on a minor thing on the van and I look over in the corner where we keep our lawn mower and yard tools. Recently I replanted an area of grass in our yard so we bought a bale of straw to keep the moisture in the ground while the grass seed germinated as well as keep the birds from eating the seed. I look over in the corner and see that she has put the gas can ON TOP of the very dry bale of straw—the only flammable thing within 8 feet, surrounded by concrete block and sitting on a concrete pad. 

Sigh. Good thing she's pretty and that she's recently discovered how comfy yoga pants are. And she's amazing at her job, probably one of the best at helping broken people put their lives back together and she has a bigger heart than I can ever hope to have.

You're a wonderful man.  And God bless her...there aren't enough folks out there helping & being charitable, it takes a lot...my SIL runs a homeless non-profit...I don't know how she goes home without an extra dozen people every day, I swear.

Signed,

```someone my husband calls wonderful because I understand basic physics. And Lord knows that without him, I'd be a blithering idiot...but I changed my oil & whatnot before we got together, and he was impressed.

j/k

Archived