Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I am 28 but i am getting a lot of grey hairs now and now its finally noticeable.  I was thinking about starting it but i really want to be natural and not put those harmful chemicals on my head and then they sip in your brain!

Yeah, I'm comfortable about being grey/white headed.  It's never really bothered me, circle of life, people get old.  Not only the chemicals, but it seems like it would be a pain in the ass to maintain on a regular basis.

Do any of you guys dye your hair or beard? If you aren't that advanced in life yet, do you younger guys plan to do so in the future when that happens?

I started going grey/white hair in college (early 20s). Now at 39, its a mix of brown/grey and white on my head, wife started calling me the Silver Fox lol. I have a full beard and while you can see the brown and red hair in it, its starting to be predominately white.

I'm fine with it honestly, never really gave it much thought but a couple of my friends dye their hair, one dying both their beard and hair. Part of me wants to give it a shot, not for any other reason than "why not". I don't have any insecurity issues with being fatter, older, and my hair being grey/white/brown mix.

I've dyed my hair. It's not too bad yet, just a little pepper on the sides that only really shows when my hair is long. Once I get my hair cut you can't notice it too much. You can definitely notice when I dye it though, all of my hair is darker. For that reason I've basically stopped, when I mhair is cut (#3 on the sides) it's A OK.

The thinning is more of a concern for me. I've been using Nioxin and I think there's a bit of an improvement, or at least not as much loss, so that's cool. I refuse to use Rogaine or anything that would alter my normal cleaning regimen. So far so good.

Sucks MLSkins, what class was it?

I'm hoping I get A A B C C-, but in reality its gonna be more like A A C C- D-

Software Engineering. Teacher didn't teach jack and I'm a visual learner. I asked for help and everything. I was going to drop the class, but my classmates told me I c shouldn't. I killed everything except for the first two quizzes and the Final.

I've dyed my hair. It's not too bad yet, just a little pepper on the sides that only really shows when my hair is long. Once I get my hair cut you can't notice it too much. You can definitely notice when I dye it though, all of my hair is darker. For that reason I've basically stopped, when I mhair is cut (#3 on the sides) it's A OK.

The thinning is more of a concern for me. I've been using Nioxin and I think there's a bit of an improvement, or at least not as much loss, so that's cool. I refuse to use Rogaine or anything that would alter my normal cleaning regimen. So far so good.

Mine looks rugged right now cause I need a hair cut pretty bad lol.  I usually get a 1 1/2 on the sides, rest is scissor cut as short as they can by hand.  It being that short though, makes me wonder if the chemicals would die my scalp too, which I don't want lol.

Mine looks rugged right now cause I need a hair cut pretty bad lol.  I usually get a 1 1/2 on the sides, rest is scissor cut as short as they can by hand.  It being that short though, makes me wonder if the chemicals would die my scalp too, which I don't want lol.

It dyes the skin but the dye on the skin goes away after a good wash. Hell, even the dye on the grays doesn't really last too long.

Not greying, but this bald spot on the top of my head looks like a monkey's butt, so I've buzzed my own hair since I was 25. Also have a mohawk style receeding hairline, where the middle of my hairline has stayed, but the sides of it have receeded. Buzzing my own hair is easier and cheaper to deal with too, so it's all good. Maybe one day I'll go on a Rogain binge. Get Robin Williams level hair on my arms, just so my hairline isn't shaped like a puzzle piece.

I was 20 years old back in 82 working at what then known as the Sea Galley Restaurant on U.S. 1. Was in the lounge having a beer when one of the waitresses came up behind me,tapped the back of the top of my head and said "You're starting to go bald."  Cruel thing to say to a guy my age at the time. :(   6 months or so later I'm in basic training,and,well,the hair never fully grew back. It happens. After awhile you realize that you worry about it more than a lot of others do. I'm too old to care now. ;) 

Something about Charlie Brown Christmas that makes me sad. Idk why just the music and everything. Maybe because it reminds me of being a little kid and being so excited for Christmas? Idk, but that freaking song just bums me out but I love it. Lol

You are so right.

This is the song I play before doing all my Christmas shopping on Christmas Eve.

It shouldn't be the urge to pee and even then it shouldn't take like 2 hours to go back to sleep

So you are waking up at 3am every night, for no other reason than randomness?  Are you a light sleeper?  I am and when I would get real stressed out, I'd wake up for whatever reason and couldn't get back to sleep due to worrying about things.  Stress related perhaps?

So Sinister, I've been working on Hitman Absolution on it's hardest difficulty. Every night I play for an hour or two. It took me three days to figure out the Church level, where they killed all the nuns trying to find the super powered girl. The "loophole" that I use is throwing **** around. I say "loophole" in quotes, because the game teaches you to do that, it wants you to throw stuff around, but it's pretty cheesy sometimes. Throw a fire extinguisher against the wall, and everybody goes up to the wall and stares at it. Riiight. It's the best way to progress in this game.

Love the game though, it's vicious. Garroting fools with the fiber wire never gets old.

Archived