Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Drugs are bad, people.

Jeffrey%20Allen%20Jones.jpg

A man has been arrested in Sacramento on suspicion of spearing a vehicle.

Sacramento police said they arrested Jeffrey Allen Jones, 56, on suspicion of assault with a deadly weapon about 7:30 p.m. Tuesday around Auburn Boulevard and Annadale Lane. Officers were called to the area by a citizen who said a man standing in the road had thrown a spear at a passing vehicle.

The spear struck the front fender, becoming lodged in the vehicle, according to a police activity log.

So is Aaron Hernandez guilty or what?!  Handing over his cell phone in smashed pieces to the cops?  Destroying his home security sureillance system?  Hiring cleaning people to clean his house immediately?  Would love to see his answers to that one.

So is Aaron Hernandez guilty or what?!  Handing over his cell phone in smashed pieces to the cops?  Destroying his home security sureillance system?  Hiring cleaning people to clean his house immediately?  Would love to see his answers to that one.

I think he is too important to a top flight beloved NFL team to be too guilty. Just because he left a club with 3 people, one of which sold drugs and returned with two, ran from the cops, smashed all the would be proof and had his house cleaned asap, just isn't enough to put a Patriot like that in jail. I'd say he is only probation/preseason suspended guilty, not jail time/regular season guilty. Unless he gets a long suspension and has it lifted for not murdering anybody else for a few weeks, like Big Ben did when he didn't rape anybody for a few weeks last year.

I played tennis for the first time in probably 10 years today.  Did mediocre but it was fun.  Went to Malibu with a semi-girlfriend, walked on a great beach.  Best area in LA for those unfamiliar.  Not sure what I'm gonna do with her.  Came home, showered, went to Hermosa and ate a whole pepperoni and mushroom pizza.  Went to a bar, said hello to a beautiful hostess, drank two glasses of water at the bar, was about to say goodbye and ask her what her name was  when two people came up right as I got there and she had to deal with them.  Left like a jabroni, sat in my car by the beach and texted a random girl.  Came home, roommates are drinking and making noise.  It's 11:12 and I don't know what to do.  

Yeah....not sure what the point of that post was but tra la la.  I have a gut.

sitting on my front porch by myself at 1:00 AM, its pitch black except for the moonlight on this clear night and the glow from my cell phone.  Having somewhat of an emo night tonight, thinking about lost loved ones and what I wish I could have done differently in life.  I'm listening to a bunch of sad classical music as i sit here smoking bowls and looking up at the stars LOL.

why is the most beautiful music often times so depressing?  Not sure if its the weed, the music, or both...but I've been listening to a bunch of Adrianvon Ziegler on youtube and he's making me wanna cry and smile at the same time.  ****ing beautiful.

Full moon sail with the fire dancers and live band was amazing last night. My Dad got in at 8am and already understands why I'm not going back and that this is my home now. That's a good feeling.

Glad for ya, dude.  Hope ya'll enjoy your time together!  Is he a Skins fan too?

Saw my dad and his friend on an old NFL Films segment.  The particular clip was from 1976...so freaking awesome

Got a link to the clip?

I looked everywhere on youtube for it last night.  The segment was Lost Treasures of NFL Films:  There Used to be a Ballpark or something like that, and it was focused on old Memorial Stadium.

I think I just died a little inside.

I was looking on YouTube for "how to play guitar in FL Studio" and look what popped up. :(

8683_10201082653211144_631123298_n.jpg

Out of all the names to come up first it was him. What is wrong with people?!?!?

So fake but never gets old.

Archived