Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

KFC introducing boneless chicken. Damn right. Finally a reason to head into the KFC across the park.

You needed boneless chicken in order to realize that you need to get that ass into KFC?

Anyways, I was listening to Sirius radio in my bros car on the way home, and this song from Newcleus came on one of their old school dance stations. I had heard it a few times over the years, but never knew the title.

I love that old school sound. Classic.

Dude, KFC isn't even close to having the best bird, even among the chains.

I might try that boneless chicken, though.

Is this boneless thing new to the DC area? Because I've had boneless at KFC many times where I'm at.

Speaking of KFC: the chicken bites are bangin'. They go great with the hot gravy sauce they give you. However, the last two times I've gotten the sauce, it was too runny. Pair the bites with some potato wedges and a soda and you're good to go.

NBA 2k13 is okay but I quit playing after I made the playoffs 2 years in a row with the Rockets

I haven't liked basketball games since they started needing Mortal Kombat combinations to do a crossover dribble or alley-oop.

Jump/Shoot

Pass/Change player

Crossover

Steal

That's all the buttons you need. Maybe one or two more.

One thing I miss about the "old" ES. No drunks.

No late night posters.

Does this post mean there was drunks and you miss them or that you're drunk and want to talk to other people?

Any way, today is my last day off for a month. I fell asleep around 8am and am in a total funk today. I have one cigarette left (because I'm an idiot and started smoking again after quitting for 6 months), so I'm going out soon. It's Sunday and the best day on island every week it's fun. I'm worn out and really don't want to do anything though. I'd love to have a girl here and I know if that happens, it'll be a bad idea tomorrow, but I woke up kind of drunk and have been drinking and stuff since then, so I'm primed for bad ideas.

Yesterday I was at Union Station and saw there was a "Best Buy Express" vending machine. This is a vending machine that dispenses electronic gadgets, some of which cost hundreds of dollars. I thought that was cooler than anything I saw in a museum that day.

Yesterday I was at Union Station and saw there was a "Best Buy Express" vending machine. This is a vending machine that dispenses electronic gadgets, some of which cost hundreds of dollars. I thought that was cooler than anything I saw in a museum that day.

They have those in the airports also. Nothing quite like the $200+ impluse buy for a pair of headphones an ipod.

They have those in the airports also. Nothing quite like the $200+ impluse buy for a pair of headphones an ipod.

We sat and waited for a few minutes cause I wanted to see somebody buy something out of it. Unfortunately it never happened, and we ended up missing the train by about 10 seconds. Still worth it. I don't know why I think it's so cool, it just is.

We sat and waited for a few minutes cause I wanted to see somebody buy something out of it. Unfortunately it never happened, and we ended up missing the train by about 10 seconds. Still worth it. I don't know why I think it's so cool, it just is.

You missed the train because you were watching a vending machine ?

I have seen those for a while now, it won't work in the long run. Over-Priced.

As rictus states, they have them in the airports. It's all about impulse buying and dire need (at the airport), at the mall it is about silly people. Price properly like a Red Box or whatever and they might work for the right folks.

You missed the train because you were watching a vending machine ?

I have seen those for a while now, it won't work in the long run. Over-Priced.

As rictus states, they have them in the airports. It's all about impulse buying and dire need (at the airport), at the mall it is about silly people. Price properly like a Red Box or whatever and they might work for the right folks.

Well, it was Metro, so we only had to wait about 10 minutes for another one. But yeah...guilty.

Why has searching for gold become such a popular TV show? I swear between discovery and history there are like 4 different searching for gold shows. And now animal planet is coming out with one. Explain to me how that fits into the animal planet channel.

Has anyone been to the Holocaust Museum lately? How early would you recommend arriving on a Sunday to get tickets for Sunday afternoon? We're trying to go in two weeks and I tried reserving tickets online but you can only choose dates as early as June.

Archived