Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

So taking a bunch of bus rides and having to go to even more AT&T stores is your idea of everything going right? Where is your car BTW?

Yeah, doing all that is everything going right. But then again, my life is a pretty boring one.

My car is sitting outside my house. Haven't driven since August, after my DUI, I told myself that if I ever got to a place with a decent public transportation, I wouldn't tempt myself into getting another one. The bus stop is 0.1 miles from my house and takes me to the metro station, where I catch my bus. If I want to go into DC, I take the metro. And if I want to have drinks (I've got a .04 BAC limit until October of this year, so basically 2 drinks I'm over that limit), I don't have to worry about getting another one.

While a car is convenient, I don't NEED it here, so I would be an idiot to use it and get into legal trouble.

Tempted to visit KFC today for boneless fried chicken. Also tempted to go to Five Guys because it's just across the street from Bank of America.

http://www.franchwire.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Five-Guys-burgers.jpg

Tough decision :ols:

That looks like the type of burger you see in crude comedies where dude in the kitchen picks his nose/plays with his balls right before whipping it up, and then licks the bun afterwards, just for ****s and giggles.

Zero posts...several in the tailgate...red flag for all mods.

I will never understand why folks don't know that.

Seek therapy.

I post mostly in the tailgate these days because I have little to get from the Stadium. It's simply too much.

Don't get me wrong, I ( post almost primarily in the tailgate) read some of that stuff, but only when the tailgate is dying down.

Perhaps I need therapy too !!!

That looks like the type of burger you see in crude comedies where dude in the kitchen picks his nose/plays with his balls right before whipping it up, and then licks the bun afterwards, just for ****s and giggles.

Like Barf buger on You can't do that on television?

barth.jpg

I'm finally starting to reach the point that my father told me about in his "You wish you had facial hair now, but wait until you're an adult... you're going to hate it" talk he had with me when I was 14. Shaving is a pain in the ass. And if you go 2-3 days without shaving, you then have to deal with an itchy wino beard

I'm finally starting to reach the point that my father told me about in his "You wish you had facial hair now, but wait until you're an adult... you're going to hate it" talk he had with me when I was 14. Shaving is a pain in the ass. And if you go 2-3 days without shaving, you then have to deal with an itchy wino beard

I go between a full beard and just a regular goatee. I don't shave. I used trimmers to keep it looking clean.

A-freaking-Men brother.

And woman think they have problems. Y'all don't know the half of what we have to go through on a daily basis .....

Hail.

It's very rare that I use a shaver on my face now. My skin is sensitive like whoa and constantly taking a razor to it almost every 3 days was causing hell on my face.

It's very rare that I use a shaver on my face now. My skin is sensitive like whoa and constantly taking a razor to it almost every 3 days was causing hell on my face.

You sound like a woman.

FWIW, I shave my face with a pumice stone. Untill all traces of hair are gone.

agreed. full beard/goatee and "chinstraps" connecting to my sideburns ftw.

i dont trust any man without a mustache :ols:

You sound like a woman.

FWIW, I shave my face with a pumice stone. Untill all traces of hair are gone.

Because getting razor burns over my face especially the mustache area is SO ****ing manly. I don't have any facial hair except for my sideburns. Sorry youngchew :(

Sometimes I just get lazy as hell and decide to take a little break, but then when that itch comes, it just drives you insane. You just start scratching like hell to the point where you'll have people wondering if you're a crack addict, and scratching while you sleep, waking up with cuts that look like you barely escaped a jungle safari gone terribly wrong...

I'll normally keep a light stache and medium length pointed sideburns, but nothing more.

I can't grow any facial hair, you jelly?

Because getting razor burns over my face especially the mustache area is SO ****ing manly. I don't have any facial hair except for my sideburns. Sorry youngchew :(

Real men pull them out. One by one. With tweezers. Did your father teach you nothing?

I don't have any facial hair except for my sideburns. Sorry youngchew :(

Meh...you're from the south side. I know you're good. ;)

its really just something my buddy from the military used to say. "i don't trust a dude who doesn't have a 'stache." LOL.

Mine loves them. She won't let me shave. Ren thinks she's weird too :silly:

Well yea, but that's just because she's with you :)

Meh...you're from the south side. I know you're good. ;)

its really just something my buddy from the military used to say. "i don't trust a dude who doesn't have a 'stache." LOL.

Give bsf 1-2 days without trimming up and he will have a serious hispanic creeper stache.

Archived