Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

What is the best way to get a good deal on a Vegas vacation and what are good times to visit when it will be cheaper?

Looking to book it for me and one other person. Is it cheaper to go as a couple or would a group give us a better discount?

I just booked a trip in July to a friends wedding. The cheapest and easiest I found was a site called Vegas.com. Doing it seperatly through Kayak and hotels.com was about the same price but vegas.com did everything in one site and one transaction. Now if you have players points thats a whole different story.

I just booked a trip in July to a friends wedding. The cheapest and easiest I found was a site called Vegas.com. Doing it seperatly through Kayak and hotels.com was about the same price but vegas.com did everything in one site and one transaction. Now if you have players points thats a whole different story.

Ok thanks. I was looking through expedia, which is usually what I use to book travel plans. But I always hear people getting really good discounts and what not for Vegas so was wondering if there is something I am missing out on.

What is the best way to get a good deal on a Vegas vacation and what are good times to visit when it will be cheaper?

Looking to book it for me and one other person. Is it cheaper to go as a couple or would a group give us a better discount?

Stay away from Fridays & Saturdays and you will always find someone on the strip with good rates. Best days for cheap flights (anywhere, usually) is Tuesday and Wednesday.

Stay away from Fridays & Saturdays and you will always find someone on the strip with good rates. Best days for cheap flights (anywhere, usually) is Tuesday and Wednesday.

check out tripadvisor too. their forums are great places for travel advice.

Been driving around town since 10:30 AM wearing a suit

Tired

Can't nap :(

Ix I joined twitter last night and have a question, I see on my facebook feed sometimes people posting facebook statuses from twitter(or at least that's what it looks like). I'm assuming there's some app or something for that, do you know?

As good as Griner is, she would get eaten alive in the NBA. I doubt if she could even legitimately earn an end of the bench roster spot.

She dominates the women's game because she is taller and more physical than 99.9% of the people out there. She would be neither in the men's game.

Is she actually trying to play in the NBA, or is this just everyone else talking about it?

I think it's just others talking about it.

As a Center, she'd get destroyed. I don't watch much women's basketball so I don't know how fast she is, but that, and shooting ability, and IQ would be the areas where she could make some noise, but she would have to be really really fast, have a really really good j, and be really really smart. Physically, body against body, it would be a joke.

The article mentioned she's like 210lbs. At 6'8'', that's a bean pole. She'd get pushed around horribly in the NBA. Cuban did say it was a possibilty to draft her if there was nobody else worthwhile out there.

I mean, what else is he really going to say if someone asks him that question. It's a pretty PC, expected answer from any intelligent business owner.

I mean, what else is he really going to say if someone asks him that question. It's a pretty PC, expected answer from any intelligent business owner.

He said exactly what he should have said. Didn't go to either extreme. Most of the talk about this I'm sure has to do with how people feel about her potential in the NBA, rather than what Mark Cuban said.

http://www.bnowire.com/inbox/?id=1806

NBC press release: Jimmy Fallon to replace Leno on 'Tonight Show'

JAY LENO ANNOUNCES HIS DEPARTURE FROM SUCCESSFUL 22-YEAR RUN FROM NBC’S ‘TONIGHT SHOW” IN SPRING 2014

Jimmy Fallon (NBC’s “Late Night with Jimmy Fallon”) to Assume Reins of Iconic Franchise as Host

UNIVERSAL CITY, Calif. – April 03, 2013 – Jay Leno, longtime host of NBC’s “The Tonight Show with Jay Leno,” announced today that he will wrap up what will be 22 years of headlining the iconic late-night show in Spring 2014. NBC also announced today that Jimmy Fallon, now host of NBC’s “Late Night with Jimmy Fallon,” will transition into new hosting duties on “The Tonight Show” franchise after Leno concludes his successful run.

Archived