Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I love Monday nights. Really the only day of the week I watch TV other than football on Sundays. Well, I just realized 90210 started up again on Tuesdays, so make that 2 days a week. But tonight.... The Bachelor, Pretty Little Liars, and The Lying Game :) Yes, I am 14 years old.

Haven't seen a new ep of the Wire in a while. Stuck on Episode 7 of S1. Gotta start watching again.

"What, you think a "n-word"'s gonna get a job? You think...you think it's gonna be like, '**** it, let me quit this game here and go to college'? No, they're gonna buck a little, but they ain't gonna walk. And in the end, you gonna get respect"

PS: Sorry if I was rude. I had a bad day myself. My gf... err... ex gf, just broke up with me for being "too good of a guy".

That just means she is not good enough for you Coach.

You and I can go back and forth about anytopic, that doesn't mean I don't love you as a person or ES poster.

Not mad at all man and you are not being rude. I am pushing your buttons to see how you respond.

I apologize if I came off as too much of a jerk.

Let's have some beer, and talk football. Tats too if you want.

:( That sucks...you two looked very happy on Facebook. Sorry some girls are *******s.
Indeed sucks kdawg

I hate being sick nose is all plugged up.

You weren't :)

Sorry to hear that, though. Keep your head up!

That just means she is not good enough for you Coach.

You and I can go back and forth about anytopic, that doesn't mean I don't love you as a person or ES poster.

Not mad at all man and you are not being rude. I am pushing your buttons to see how you respond.

I apologize if I came off as too much of a jerk.

Let's have some beer, and talk football. Tats too if you want.

You can and will do better, KDiggity. Be "too good" to you for a while.

Best, man.

Wow, thank you to all of you. We talked. We're good for now.

Thank you to all of you. I really didn't expect an outpouring of support like that. That sense of not really knowing each other but always having each other's backs is why I love this place. You guys rock.

Kosher, you know I have love for you, dude. Even if your taste in tats stinks :)

PS: Sorry if I was rude. I had a bad day myself. My gf... err... ex gf, just broke up with me for being "too good of a guy".

Had this happen to me. Broke my heart, wrenched my gut and boiled my blood. I've seen it happen to too many good men, too.

Tough break, man. You didn't deserve it. If that's the attitude she has, she's in for a world of misery and she'll only have herself to blame.

All of this tattoo talk makes me want another one and I have starter ideas, but nothing even close to what I actually want. And I've got them on most of the places I can cover them except my back. Life's tough choices, huh.

On the bright side, I just added a Wines and Vines class to my schedule. Pretty excited to drink wine that doesn't come from a box.

Edit: Sorry bout the girl issues, KDawg. Girls who don't want good guys are nuts. I don't get the whole "I'm into douchebags who I know will eventually **** me over" attraction. Keep bein a good guy and things will work out for ya :)

Generally speaking I don't like tatoos either. However, my boyfriend has one which I really respect and I've seen a few others which, because they have very deep and special meaning to the individual, I can also respect. And less is more definitely applies to tatoos if you ask me.

Edit: I think the only time I'd ever really consider getting a tatoo would be if I was an athlete and I made it to the Olympics. Then I would definitely get a tat the Olympic rings. Or if I accomplished something else similar to that.

You bring up a good point. I have seen a lot of tattoos on athletes that look really good. Not gonna lie. For instance, whatever that is on Lebron's upper shoulder with the stars on it is really cool. And that's saying something, because I can't stand the guy. Then there's Kobe: I don't know what that is on his forearm, the thing with the crown. But to me, it's hideous. Guys like Jeremy Shockey. That's some serious overkill there.

I think a lot of people are influenced by all these guys with tats. But they fail to realize that these guys probably paid a lot more for their work than the average Joe. Therefore it's usually gonna look 100 times better than a normal person's.

I'm not a fan of men with their ears pierced.
Me either, boss.

---------- Post added January-24th-2012 at 02:46 AM ----------

Guilty feet have got no rhythm :dance:
George Michael?...You trying to tell us something?..:ols:

---------- Post added January-24th-2012 at 02:48 AM ----------

My #1 song when I was born was Careless Whisper by Wham.... I'm completely fine with this...

Edit: Just scored a date with a redhead... First actual date in a year... :)

That's sad. Both parts.;)

That's sad. Both parts.;)

Meh... I don't think of it as "sad" I really think of it as "I'm weird and I've met someone who I can be myself around"

It's funny our conversation went like this:

Greetings

Backstreet Boys vs NSync

Me yelling out Livin La Vida Loca to every humming clue given in cranium last night

Designs in Guinness Heads (I drew a heart in hers last week, she told me she wanted a dinosaur)

How T-Rexes slept, because with their short arms there's no way they could right themselves if they layed down

T-Rexes doing a primitive version of "The Worm"

2012 will happen because dinosaurs could see the future and they knew Jersey shore would happen

Me saying that 2012 apocalypse could not happen for 2 reasons, 1 because I have yogurt that expires in 2013 and 2) because Michael J Fox went further in the future in Back to the Future.

She confirmed with the fact that Mayans didn't have July/August because they're expansion months and the world would have ended years ago.

Debating debate theories

Inception and how I don't watch movies

Our extra workial attire ( I wear sleeping pants when I get home from work)

****tail and how I'm supposed to be entertaining outside of work

She punches people in the face when she sleeps and I sleepsex

Me asking her out...

Pretty awesome if you ask me...

Me saying that 2012 apocalypse could not happen for 2 reasons, 1 because I have yogurt that expires in 2013 and 2) because Michael J Fox went further in the future in Back to the Future.

She confirmed with the fact that Mayans didn't have July/August because they're expansion months and the world would have ended years ago.

Well done, my boy. :cheers:

Archived