Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Best wishes to Clinton Dix

ThePackisback

6 minutes ago, ThePackisback said:

In Washington. We will miss him here in GB. I hope he does well for you guys. Happy to see the Skins at the top of your division.

Thanks. Only time I've ever seen him really is against us and occasionally during the playoffs. What's the fan perception of the guy?

Ha Ha Clinton-Dix was a fan favorite in Green Bay and through out Wisconsin. All out good guy. He seems to always be around the ball, and not afraid to tackle. Love the move for the Redskins. He will be missed by the Packers fans, but glad he is with the Redskins.

3 minutes ago, ThePackisback said:

We ranked 10th in pass defense in 2014 and sixth in pass defense in 2016 with Dix back there. He does get burned at times though.

I heard that he can be a liability in terms of tackling as well. 

That said, his PFF score is high for 2018 season thus far. Looks like he's having a good year.

31 minutes ago, ThePackisback said:

We ranked 10th in pass defense in 2014 and sixth in pass defense in 2016 with Dix back there. He does get burned at times though.

Yeah, but all DBs get beat once in a while.

Even the great Darrell Green, one of the best ever, got beat from time-to-time.

23 minutes ago, ThePackisback said:

I think lots of turmoil in the locker room. I don't see Rodgers winning another title in his career.

Surprising, really.

Only SB ever won with him was when he had a top 3 defense and three Pro Bowl wide receivers on the roster. 

Very good quarterback though. At least y'all got that 2010 one done. 

34 minutes ago, Sandy Monk said:

Surprising, really.

Only SB ever won with him was when he had a top 3 defense and three Pro Bowl wide receivers on the roster. 

Very good quarterback though. At least y'all got that 2010 one done. 

He chokes though in the clutch. I would take Brees, Brady and even Roethlisberger when your trailing with under 2 minutes to go over Rodgers.

2 hours ago, ThePackisback said:

He chokes though in the clutch. 

I’ve watched a lot of Rodgers, but obviously not as much as a GB fan.  Reading that kind of takes my breath away.  When I think Rodgers with 2 minutes left, I’m thinking touchdown.  Maybe Joe Buck has just brainwashed me to believe he always scores with 2 minutes left?

I respect Packers fans a lot, but to say Rodgers chokes is something I just can't believe. Green Bay hasn't had a good running game since James Starks went on a hot streak 8 years ago. Their defense has been in shambles almost every year. And through it all, they still almost always make the playoffs, usually off the last second heroics of Rodgers, be it a hail mary or that one play he and Jared Cook made up on their own against the Giants in the playoffs. If Rodgers is a choker, I would absolutely LOVE to choke to death with him on this team lol

Just now, NickyJ said:

I respect Packers fans a lot, but to say Rodgers chokes is something I just can't believe. Green Bay hasn't had a good running game since James Starks went on a hot streak for a few weeks. Their defense has been in shambles almost every year. And through it all, they still almost always make the playoffs, usually off the last second heroics of Rodgers, be it a hail mary or that one play he and Jared Cook made up on their own against the Giants in the playoffs. If Rodgers is a choker, I would absolutely LOVE to choke to death with him on this team lol

Yeah, I’m more than willing to get my Vinny on and trade our next 3 first round picks, Alex Smith and Josh Norman to take the problem off their hands.

3 hours ago, ThePackisback said:

He chokes though in the clutch. I would take Brees, Brady and even Roethlisberger when your trailing with under 2 minutes to go over Rodgers.

I don't see it.  Godgers is the reason you never count Green Bay out.  Probably the best QB playing the game the last 5 years.

14 hours ago, ThePackisback said:

He chokes though in the clutch. 

Nobody, and I mean NOBODY was ever a bigger choker than Brett Favre!

I love watching Rodgers play, but they haven't built a good team around him.  I love the Packers, but without him, they are a 3-13 team. If Rodgers had been the QB back when Ron Wolf was the GM, he'd have 3 or 4 rings.

14 hours ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

Yeah, I’m more than willing to get my Vinny on and trade our next 3 first round picks, Alex Smith and Josh Norman to take the problem off their hands.

I have to admit that post was funny lol. I'm just very down on my team.

13 hours ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

Fred Smoot was on one the other day about the Packers, saying they are the biggest fraud “good organization”.  Basing that on having Favre followed by Rodgers and not having more Super Bowls.  

Well he's right. We're a bad organization right now. You guys have us beat in Superbowls or it's tied?

19 hours ago, Dissident2 said:

Thanks. Only time I've ever seen him really is against us and occasionally during the playoffs. What's the fan perception of the guy?

He was the best Guy out there in our secondary by far.

Archived