Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NYT: Explosive Devices Found in Mail Sent to Hillary Clinton and Obama

Bozo the kKklown

12 minutes ago, Hersh said:

I honestly don't understand your last sentence and the "any means necessary" part.

The fact of the matter is that Trump behaves and uses rhetoric as POTUS far beyond what I've witnessed in my lifetime as someone that is 41. It's not the typical blame the media stuff politicians do or rough and tumble politics, he goes far beyond that. He should be called out and the false flag theories by influential right wing media types should be called out. Trump's inability to control himself in the face of this kind of terror act should be called it. We had a crowd chanting "Lock Her Up" after all this was unfolding yesterday. How ****ed up is that? How ****ed up is it that no one at the rally didn't have the courage to say, "not today."

"Any means necessary" has been the talking point espoused by both sided. 

16 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

The first Fox host goes on record calling this a false flag:

Once upon a time this nonsense used to be the domain of crap like InfoWars. All of you playing the both sides garbage are marching this country to its doom along with whatever is happening in the mainstream right.

They won't be satisfied even if one of these bombs go off. Then it will be all in on this being a leftist plot to make the right look bad.

8 minutes ago, Popeman38 said:

"Any means necessary" has been the talking point espoused by both sided. 

**** off. Find any politician on the left who has openly called for violence against the media and labeled them enemies of the people. Do you hear “lock him up” chants at left wing rallies? 

Do you think the left would have cheered and chanted “lock her up” if bombs had been mailed to Barbara or Laura Bush? 

Did MSNBC hosts label the shooting at the GOP baseball practice a false flag?

56 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

He didn't say ever.  He said constantly.  Let's not lower the bar even further for these people. 

Edit:  And, you'll be shocked to hear, a Google search of "cnn calls trump jr nazi" returns a bunch of hits of CNN reporting on Junior calling Democrats, you guessed it, nazis. 

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2018/08/03/donald-trump-jr-compares-democratic-party-to-nazi-party-lc-orig.cnn/video/playlists/donald-trump-jr/

You seem to have forgotten that googles algorithms are biased against Trump.

Really at this point, all of you “both sides” people look like ****ing morons.

No past Republican or Democratic POTUS has behaved and incited the worst in his political base as Trump has.

Grow a spine and do the right thing. You would never tolerate this behavior from a left wing colored politician.

30 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

**** off. Find any politician on the left who has openly called for violence against the media and labeled them enemies of the people. Do you hear “lock him up” chants at left wing rallies? 

Do you think the left would have cheered and chanted “lock her up” if bombs had been mailed to Barbara or Laura Bush? 

Did MSNBC hosts label the shooting at the GOP baseball practice a false flag?

Openly call for violence?  Hillary said you cannot be civil with Republicans.  Eric Holder said to kick Republicans when they go low. Maxine Waters said, “If you see anybody from [the Trump] Cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station — you get out and you create a crowd. And you push back on them. Tell them they’re not welcome anymore, anywhere!” There are multiple celebrities who have made statements that have hoped for an assassination of Trump ("Where's John Wilkes Boothe when you need him", “I don’t want to give him any more oxygen. That’s not a euphemism, by the way. I mean it literally. Somebody get me the pillow they used to kill [Supreme Court Justice Antonin] Scalia and I’ll do it — I’ll do it!",   holding the decapitated head of Donald Trump aloft, with the caption "Make America Great Again.", “thought an awful lot about blowing up the White House."). Trump has been worse than all of them. I don't support Trump, never have and never will. But let's not pretend like one side has control of crazy.

2 years ago, a gunman targeted Republican politicians on a baseball field, nearly killing Steve Scalise. This is not a one sided argument, no matter how much you want to make it that way. The train left the station years ago. It has pulled into the station under Trump.

2 minutes ago, Popeman38 said:

Openly call for violence?  Hillary said you cannot be civil with Republicans.  Eric Holder said to kick Republicans when they go low. Maxine Waters said, “If you see anybody from [the Trump] Cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station — you get out and you create a crowd. And you push back on them. Tell them they’re not welcome anymore, anywhere!” There are multiple celebrities who have made statements that have hoped for an assassination of Trump. Trump has been worse than all of them. I don't support Trump, never have and never will. But let's not pretend like one side has control of crazy.

2 years ago, a gunman targeted Republican politicians on a baseball field, nearly killing Steve Scalise. This is not a one sided argument, no matter how much you want to make it that way. The train left the station years ago. It has pulled into the station under Trump.

Naw. You are ignoring the basic quality of a leader to address the problem head on. 

Most of those people have very clearly said violence is not the answer when these kinds of things have popped off and they can even remotely be attributed to their words. I bet if you look up what any of them said when that shooting happened you wont see many, if any, of them saying it's the media fault. Or Republicans did it themselves. Or it's a false flag. No, you would likely see an attempt at leadership and bringing down the rhetoric.

And none of them are president. I know you would like very much to ignore this fact but Republicans elected Trump to lead the entire country and he has lead them to this. No democratic leader is calling for body slamming reporters or even accepting people that do. That is solely Republican leadership. They are different there. You wont admit it. But you know it. 

I dont understand why you can't just admit this is a Republican problem. Why does that hurt you so?

3 minutes ago, Popeman38 said:

Openly call for violence?  Hillary said you cannot be civil with Republicans.  Eric Holder said to kick Republicans when they go low. Maxine Waters said, “If you see anybody from [the Trump] Cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station — you get out and you create a crowd. And you push back on them. Tell them they’re not welcome anymore, anywhere!”

None of these were open calls for violence, including what Eric Holder said which you place completely out of context.

The shooting at the GOP baseball practice was a disgrace. Did you see any prominent left media outlets or politicians calling it a false flag or blaming Republicans for bringing it upon themselves?

No. Kindly **** off with your both sides nonsense. Only one side has a President who on a daily basis calls for the jailing of his political opponents and labels news organizations enemies of the people. 

I love equating "get in their faces" to sending bombs to people and the multiple acts of violence the far right has created in this country. Like I have said before and will continue to say, these far-right groups are the greatest terror groups this nation has seen. From the KKK to the abortion bombings to shooting up churches to today sending bombs to people who disagree with your politics. Those people have always been the issue in America and will continue to do so until our law enforcement takes them seriously. They won't and have never done so because the far-right groups are mostly white men and a lot of our law enforcement sides with their causes.

Seriously, people were seriously out here saying that a group that is literally called Anti-Fascist is the problem. A group that only goes at fascist rallies because fascism is an ideology that calls for the extermination of groups of people. Those people are supposed to be the bad guys and not the actual fascists and extremist far-right groups that are calling for the extermination of people and have actually committed acts of massive violence. I am shaking as I type this because I am both angered and scared for what will happen next as these fascists gain a greater platform in our society and all you "well both sides" aka fascist and extreme right-wing sympathizers - that is what you are, let us not sugarcoat this anymore - can say is "well its violent to yell at someone in a restaurant." Seriously, kiss the blackest part of my ass.

24 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Let’s pin this thing on Kathy Griffin and call it a day.

10 minutes ago, Popeman38 said:

There are multiple celebrities who have made statements that have hoped for an assassination of Trump ("Where's John Wilkes Boothe when you need him", “I don’t want to give him any more oxygen. That’s not a euphemism, by the way. I mean it literally. Somebody get me the pillow they used to kill [Supreme Court Justice Antonin] Scalia and I’ll do it — I’ll do it!",   holding the decapitated head of Donald Trump aloft, with the caption "Make America Great Again.", “thought an awful lot about blowing up the White House."). 

Nailed it!

This country has a long history of right wing extremists asssassinating left wing and social justice leaders. 

There are people alive in this country right now who lived through the assassinations of prominent left wing leaders by right wing terrorists. An entire generation of left wing leadership was wiped out this way. 

Both sideism is a cop out any time white people who affiliate with conservatism can’t rationalize the garbage they see in their political party of choice. 

It's an dishonest and stupid argument and the mind set that allows it is exactly how we got here. You should be ashamed of yourself for honestly comparing Maxine Waters to Donald Trump. But you arnt. And that's the issue. No ****ing shame or honesty. 

This is why it wont end.

17 minutes ago, Popeman38 said:

The train left the station years ago. It has pulled into the station under Trump.

The NY GOP hosted an event for a far right fascist group Proud Boys, in which they celebrated the assassination of left wing leaders by right wing extremists in Japan.

Making false equivalencies will not change the fact that one party has openly embraced violence against political enemies and has a proud tradition of chanting for the jailing of their opponents at every single rally. 

Yeah, there's a reason I'll never vote for Kathy Griffin for any elected position.  If only the GOP treated Trump the same way.

(Yes, there is crazy on both sides.  Currently for the GOP, the crazy is driving, which makes the situation not comparable.)

There is always going to be crazy and always has been crazy.  If the attitude is since the other side has crazy we get to embrace crazy, everything is going to go down the tubes quickly, but historically that has not been the attitude.

2 hours ago, zoony said:

Even douchebags can have a solid point

Yup, but this ain't one of them. Not in real life anyway. I guess "giving it to the libs", qualifies any point as solid for some people, no matter how idiotic and reckless. Oh, maybe he has mental health problems... Or is that no longer your go to when you want to defend pieces of **** because you like that they hate democrats.

10 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Nailed it!

That was George Lopez, and he had the Mexican President holding the head.

14 minutes ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

I love equating "get in their faces" to sending bombs to people and the multiple acts of violence the far right has created in this country. Like I have said before and will continue to say, these far-right groups are the greatest terror groups this nation has seen. From the KKK to the abortion bombings to shooting up churches to today sending bombs to people who disagree with your politics. Those people have always been the issue in America and will continue to do so until our law enforcement takes them seriously. They won't and have never done so because the far-right groups are mostly white men and a lot of our law enforcement sides with their causes.

Seriously, people were seriously out here saying that a group that is literally called Anti-Fascist is the problem. A group that only goes at fascist rallies because fascism is an ideology that calls for the extermination of groups of people. Those people are supposed to be the bad guys and not the actual fascists and extremist far-right groups that are calling for the extermination of people and have actually committed acts of massive violence. I am shaking as I type this because I am both angered and scared for what will happen next as these fascists gain a greater platform in our society and all you "well both sides" aka fascist and extreme right-wing sympathizers - that is what you are, let us not sugarcoat this anymore - can say is "well its violent to yell at someone in a restaurant." Seriously, kiss the blackest part of my ass.

See? If you don't fall in line with us, you are exactly what we hate. If I think violence by either side is unacceptable, I'm a fascist and racist.

Good news is that we haven't even scratched the surface of this **** yet and anyone who's been paying attention could see it coming a mile away. FOXNews et al are propaganda machines that have radicalized a large percentage of our population. Somebody said earlier that this doesn't get better until we get rid of Trump.... So wrong. You know what happens radicalization and marginalization come together?

4 minutes ago, Popeman38 said:

That was George Lopez, and he had the Mexican President holding the head.

See? If you don't fall in line with us, you are exactly what we hate. If I think violence by either side is unacceptable, I'm a fascist and racist.

If you don't believe in freedom. If you believe yelling at someone in a restaurant or saying someone is not civil - and ironically those monsters are proving Clinton's point - is the same as committing violent acts like driving a car into protestors, sending bombs to anyone who disagrees with you politically, etc, then you are not in alignment with American values then you are a sympathizer and an apologists. I am tired of sugarcoating and being nice and hoping that some of the sound people can see actual reason and have empathy. 

5 minutes ago, Popeman38 said:

If you don't fall in line with us, you are exactly what we hate. If I think violence by either side is unacceptable, I'm a fascist and racist.

Only one side is celebrating political violence at campaign rallies, through its media channels and openly courting fascists. Since this concept seems to be over your head:

1. The Dems have a crazy faction that is largely relegated to the periphery of the party.

2. The GOP leadership, in politics and media, is driving the crazy train. 

You seem to want to equate the two. The rest of us are calling you out on your bull****. Make sense?

Sit here and think about this, people on mainstream media outlets. Major media figures are calling these bombs a false flag. They do not care about your humanity. We need to stop sugarcoating these things to people who are sympathizing and apologizing for monsters. People who are playing the "both sides" game in order to obfuscate the obvious. That is over. These monsters are out here trying to take peoples lives and I have no idea where this will end. What is going to stop someone from driving a car through a peaceful march? What is going to stop some sniper from spraying an assault rifle at a peaceful rally? What will stop someone from posting up at a voting station with a gun and gunning down black and brown people because they believe they know who they will vote for. Seriously, what will? That is where this is going. And the people who are talking about, planning, and committing these acts are mostly from the same side of the political spectrum that has always done this. We all need to stop sugarcoating these things and start being honest about what is happening and who is doing it. I am tired and scared. We all need to be honest. We need to vote. We need to start speaking up more and we need to be honest.

Archived