Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Gameday Thread: Redskins @ Patriots

KDawg

7 minutes ago, Theismann 7 said:

I am a diehard Penn State fan and about fell out of my chair when they picked him in the 4th.  Don’t understand  why they picked him that high.  I get he is fast but that’s about it.  Didn’t really impress, especially when we spent a 4th for him.  That said, I hope he’s a late bloomer and can help out on teams till he matures 

Barkley scares me especially since he is in the division 

Just now, c slag said:

Barkley scares me especially since he is in the division 

First run tonight went for 39 yards. I would have given away the house to move up and get him. He was by far the best player in the draft. Of course I am a PSU fan so I am a bit biased.

OMG. That was just a god damn block. Football may be dead in all honesty. You cant even block someone anymore. Ridiculous.

5 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

I honestly hope we dont keep Hogan over another WR or LB. There is no reason to keep 3 QB;s in todays NFL. If Smith went down for the season you sign him back to the squad then.

if you are down to your 3rd QB, your season is over anyways.  I dont get why coaches think a 3rd QB is more valuable than a 7th LB or a 8th DL

33 minutes ago, Simmsy said:

I Norman high?

33 minutes ago, JSSkinz said:

The wine mixer's down.

2 minutes ago, Simmsy said:

I'm a liberal...and I apologize.

This reminds me of a mixer I went to recently, I tried the mixed mushroom salad the cool neighbor brought, and can't remember a damn thing after that. 

3 minutes ago, SWFLSkins said:

This reminds me of a mixer I went to recently, I tried the mixed mushroom salad the cool neighbor brought, and can't remember a damn thing after that. 

Was Norman at the party? I don't remember...

6 minutes ago, skinfan2k said:

if you are down to your 3rd QB, your season is over anyways.  I dont get why coaches think a 3rd QB is more valuable than a 7th LB or a 8th DL

There is exactly one reason to keep a third QB on the roster: If you drafted a guy who you want to develop into a competent starter in 2-3 years, but don't think they could survive in any game situation, AND you didn't think you could get them to your practice squad.  

1 minute ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

There is exactly one reason to keep a third QB on the roster: If you drafted a guy who you want to develop into a competent starter in 2-3 years, but don't think they could survive in any game situation, AND you didn't think you could get them to your practice squad.  

Guice has a better arm than Hogan tho. 

Archived