Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

If you love Tailgate, don't lose your privilege

ExtremeSkins Staff

3 minutes ago, tshile said:

He's grown on me. I like him now.

Eminently predictable. :D

I trust this came only after endless equivocation, hair-splitting, lane-straddling, and fence-sitting. :P

Don't forget to tip your servers. 

5 minutes ago, Jumbo said:

Eminently predictable. :D

I trust this came only after endless equivocation, hair-splitting, lane-straddling, and fence-sitting. :P

Don't forget to tip your servers. 

He's a good dude with a solid metal heart. :beavisnbutthead:

DON'T FORGET, INDEED.  Be generous.  You never know who's a Redskins fan.:1386:

9 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

He's a good dude with a solid metal heart. :beavisnbutthead:

DON'T FORGET, INDEED.  Be generous.  You never know who's a Redskins fan.:1386:

he seems a good dude to me too..as does beal....we have more than a few, i'd say, of all stripes...but then i can get along with twa, so factor that in.....

i have noticed t-ball is fun to mess with sometimes...

Just now, Jumbo said:

he seems a good dude to me too..as does beal....we have more than a few, i'd say, of all stripes...but then i can get along with twa, so factor that in.....

I was talkin' 'bout Beal.  Good dude, seriously metal.  Solid, gonna be with us forever.  

twa and I have come to terms. I seriously honestly prayed for him. 

Nothing wrong in me, that's what my daddy said.  He named me after his mother, who was a friggin' saint.  That's how I can come to love twa.

What skull duggery is this! Beware the peg legs that don't want to make ye walk the plank as is good and propper, but want to chop of ye hand. How can you give someone the finger when ye only have a hook!

Edit: I admit it. I was just looking for a chance to use the term skull duggery. I didn't even realize I was until I typed it and then I was like... Why have I never typed skull duggery before. It's far too fun to leave out of my lexicon.

7 minutes ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

Is twa a Redskins fan?  I've never seen him talk about them.  Come to think of it, I've never seen him talk about any sport.  Where did he come from and how did he find us?

You guys are brothers cut from the same cloth.  :headbang:

Just now, stevemcqueen1 said:

Is twa a Redskins fan?  I've never seen him talk about them.  Come to think of it, I've never seen him talk about any sport.  Where did he come from and how did he find us?

Actually I followed OM here from cowboyszone after a invite....blame him :ols:

I've been a fan, certainly of certain players and coaches...now I really don't care for football.

Kenny Houston,Gibbs, Darrel Green and a host of others have brought me joy over the decades .

I do have fond memories, despite the present.

My son living up there made me curious about ya'll enough to post ,rather than read. 

Just now, Busch1724 said:

twa cracks me up. If I remember correctly, doesn't he own or run a garage? I'm guessing all the free time to post on here is due to him having illegals performing the labor at a much cheaper cost than normal. 

Your guess is about as good as your usual positions :ols:

I do have a slave though.

16 hours ago, twa said:

Actually I followed OM here from cowboyszone after a invite....blame him :ols:

I've been a fan, certainly of certain players and coaches...now I really don't care for football. 

Of all the forums, for all the sports teams, in all the internet, he posted on mine.

rick.jpg

Archived