Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Man Mocks, Sucker Punches Cerebral Palsy Victim for No Reason

Dan T.

2 minutes ago, BornaSkinsFan83 said:

Didn't even drop dude. What a ****. Trashy scum. 

that was my initial thought as well. Not only is he a ****, but he's a **** with absolutely no power in his hands

it aint easy living with cerebral palsy, people like that guy are not as uncommon as we would like to think

I just can't understand why somebody would do that to another human being.  What a POS.

I doubt he does any jail time, but I hope he gets jumped in his neighborhood and stomped out.  

1 minute ago, youngchew said:

I just can't understand why somebody would do that to another human being.  What a POS.

I doubt he does any jail time, but I hope he gets jumped in his neighborhood and stomped out.  

I will bet you he does jail time.  He has a criminal history, and the DA sounds ready to throw the book at him.  Five years is the max for simple assault in Pennsylvania.

23 minutes ago, Dan T. said:

I will bet you he does jail time.  He has a criminal history, and the DA sounds ready to throw the book at him.  Five years is the max for simple assault in Pennsylvania.

Nice, didn't read far enough into the article to see he had a criminal history.  Barry Brownell-Conway, aka BBC, who is doing 50 years, will take care of that d-bag. :) 

6 hours ago, Rocky21 said:

He was arrested and charged with simple assault and other related offenses.  His preliminary hearing is scheduled for May 30.

One thing for sure, this guy does not want to see jail for this crime. 

Prison has plenty of disabled and mentally ill people, and prisoners have disabled family/friends/children/etc. This guy will be on child molester status in the pecking order. 

Archived