Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2018 MLB Thread

Riggo#44

The Dodgers will **** the bed eventually because that's what they do.

I love Atlanta and they have the opportunity to be real good in a couple years but right now I don't think they can advance.

Whoa, 4 games tomorrow.

Indians @ Astros at 2:05

Rockies @ Brewers 4:15

Yankees @ Red Sox 7:32

Braves @ Dodgers 9:37

39 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

The Dodgers will **** the bed eventually because that's what they do.

I love Atlanta and they have the opportunity to be real good in a couple years but right now I don't think they can advance.

Whoa, 4 games tomorrow.

Indians @ Astros at 2:05

Rockies @ Brewers 4:15

Yankees @ Red Sox 7:32

Braves @ Dodgers 9:37

Best game is the first game. The starting pitching in that series is insane. 

The Red Sox are one of the worst franchises in MLB history. From disrespecting the game with beer and fried chicken to cheating the game with apple watches, they are a deplorable franchise and I would rather root for the Yankees than them. Go Yankees. 

8 minutes ago, ixcuincle said:

The Red Sox are one of the worst franchises in MLB history. From disrespecting the game with beer and fried chicken to cheating the game with apple watches, they are a deplorable franchise and I would rather root for the Yankees than them. Go Yankees. 

No, I'm rooting for the Yankees in this case, too.  Not happy about it though.

1 minute ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Lets not go there. Let’s just call them the evil empire and move on. That’s at least endearing and respectful to Yankees fans 

dont go calling us conservatives tho

C'mon.  All those years with Steinbrenner, paying shady characters to dig up dirt on Dave Winfield, then getting suspended by MLB, that would be a Republican move.  If there was a twitter, you know that guy would tweet just like Trump does.

Search your feelings, you know it to be true.

:) 

4 hours ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

The Yankees are the abusive conservative white men of baseball.

Huh?  Where the hell did that come from?  Show me on the doll where Jeter touched you.

2 hours ago, LadySkinsFan said:

Yankees won the World Series my birth year, so another reason to root for them.

As an aside, I don't watch baseball during the regular season. If the Yankees make the playoffs, then I watch.

Started a Yankees fan because dad was, dc didn't have a team, and I loved the concept of making that much money and then spending it to win rings.  Nothing but respect for that, felt that's what you should do, especially without a salary cap.  Im a Nats fan but I have both in my bleacher report

8 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

C'mon.  All those years with Steinbrenner, paying shady characters to dig up dirt on Dave Winfield, then getting suspended by MLB, that would be a Republican move.  If there was a twitter, you know that guy would tweet just like Trump does.

Search your feelings, you know it to be true.

:) 

I believe you are referring to the “lovable goon” years 

Archived