Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2018 MLB Thread

Riggo#44

Just now, TD_washingtonredskins said:

Imagine being there for the Bote walk-off grand slam back in August...

That was one of the more amazing things you'll ever see.  

This has been a great game so far.  Moving along at a good pace, good pitching performances, some big homers.  Everything a Game 163/playoff game should be.

Just now, Spaceman Spiff said:

That was one of the more amazing things you'll ever see.  

This has been a great game so far.  Moving along at a good pace, good pitching performances, some big homers.  Everything a Game 163/playoff game should be.

I ate it up (O's fan), but my 11-year old son had his heart torn out hahaha

The constant ****ing about balls and strikes in MLB has gotten outta hand. I get the egregious ones, but the whining on these borderline calls from pitchers and hitters is exhausting.

Here’s an idea. Swing the ****ing bat if it’s close with two strikes. And if you’re a pitcher, start challenging hitters and stop nibbling around the plate like a pathetic loser.

6 minutes ago, AlvinWaltonIsMyBoy said:

The constant ****ing about balls and strikes in MLB has gotten outta hand. I get the egregious ones, but the whining on these borderline calls from pitchers and hitters is exhausting.

Here’s an idea. Swing the ****ing bat if it’s close with two strikes. And if you’re a pitcher, start challenging hitters and stop nibbling around the plate like a pathetic loser.

Preach.

1 minute ago, AlvinWaltonIsMyBoy said:

By far the coolest game there is.  The pitch to pitch anticipation is the greatest thing in sports.

"You can't sit on a lead and run a few plays into the line and just kill the clock. You've got to throw the ball over the damn plate and give the other man his chance. That's why baseball is the greatest game of them all." -Weaver

Archived