Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

4 hours ago, Hersh said:

He is seriously insane. Everyone around him knows it too. The question is when will he be challenged on this by his own party.

Yeah, it's going to be infuriatingly frustrating when the GOP inevitably tries to distance themselves from Trump after squeezing that tit for every bit of nutbaggery policy they can milk. You just know the narrative is going to be about how the GOP never supported Trump... yet another example of obvious alternate reality bull**** that you have to pretend has some validity if you want to try engaging those folks (which some still feel the need to do despite the illogical nature of such efforts).

28 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Oh my god I would like to punch Alex Jones in his fat ****ing face so bad.

I just wish his audience would believe what his lawyers say somewhere in their hearts or heads they must recognize how much of what he says is BS. 

54 minutes ago, visionary said:

"Your Honor, if the denendant wants to, under oath, provide evidence as to why the things he says on his show are all an act, which defendant doesn't believe, doesn't practice in his own life, and nobody else should believe either, then he will have all of the opportunity he desires to present any such statements, and any evidence in support of that claim, which he desires."  

4 minutes ago, Burgold said:

I just wish his audience would believe what his lawyers say somewhere in their hearts or heads they must recognize how much of what he says is BS. 

Nope.  

Obviously, Jones believes everything he says on his show, and he's simply lying about it under oath at his trial so he can retain custody of children.  

Therefore, the things he says on his show are still completely credible.  

19 minutes ago, Why am I Mr. Pink? said:

I like Melania and Ivanka. I find them to be self-aware and somewhat a hostage to the situation. 

I'm less confident about Ivanka. I think she knows how to game the system. A natural marketer like her Dad, but much less abrasive. I do think she is the de facto First Lady. Is Kushner the actual VP?

10 minutes ago, dfitzo53 said:

I couldn't possibly care less about putting your hand over your heart for the national anthem.  I get why it looks bad for the president to be the only one in the frame not doing it, but I think it's a silly thing in the first place.

How do you feel about taking a kid's hat that he asked you to sign and then flippantly flinging it away from him?  Because to me, that's a small window into Donald Trump's narcissistic, dark soul.

13 minutes ago, Dan T. said:

How do you feel about taking a kid's hat that he asked you to sign and then flippantly flinging it away from him?  Because to me, that's a small window into Donald Trump's narcissistic, dark soul.

Well I think we need to separate two things here.

Certain customs we have, and Donald Trump.

There are certain things we do that I feel are way behind the times.  For example, God needn't (and honestly shouldn't) be part of our national anthem, and asking people to observe their allegiance to the country in a monolithic way with prescribed, arbitrary bodily motions is archaic and silly.  I won't hold that against Trump or anyone else.

Donald Trump is an ass who is completely unqualified for his position.  I respect our national voting process and peoples' right to their beliefs, but I believe anyone who voted for him because they thought he was actually the right person for the job is narrow-minded and heartbreakingly miseducated.  People who voted for him solely because he wasn't Hillary Clinton I can at least understand.  Not because they made a wise decision, or because she deserved to be smeared the way she was, but because I can at least understand the mindset that people thought they were choosing the lesser of two evils.

At any rate, those people are now getting what they deserved.  I just hope this whole ****show lasts for one term or less and the American people shellac the gutless elements of the Republican party at the polls in 2018 and 2020.

Edit: Sorry, I forgot to address the part about the kid.  It seemed like maybe they tried at the end to get the hat back to the kid? I'm not sure, but the original action by Trump was utterly boneheaded and inconsiderate.

44 minutes ago, dfitzo53 said:

I couldn't possibly care less about putting your hand over your heart for the national anthem.  I get why it looks bad for the president to be the only one in the frame not doing it, but I think it's a silly thing in the first place.

Yeah, I mean it's not a big deal but it is what you're supposed to do. Just like standing, taking off your hat, not talking, etc. Of Course, Obama didn't put his hand over his heart for the anthem one time as well. I'd estimate that 99% of people who care this time, probably didn't then and vice versa.

BUT, just look at him in that gif. Looks like a confused old man thinking about what kind of sandwich he's going to have for lunch. Ham maybe? That's really the best part about Easter anyway, am I right? The sandwiches you make with the leftover ham. Friggin delicious. What I really like is a nice leftover ham sandwich on a rye or pumpernickel. Pumpernickel... now there's a funny word. Next dog I get, I'm going to name him Pumpernickel. I'm thinking Australian cattle dog. Sandwich is kind of a funny word too. Why isn't there an 'H' after the 'W'?

Him and Sam could make a hell of a broadcast team. Thank goodness his daughter was there to help him out with that nudge.

14 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Thank goodness his daughter was there to help him out with that nudge.

It was his wife(though I understand confusion there)....and ya can't name a Australian cattle dog Pumpernickel.

Tis disrespectfull

Archived