Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

13 minutes ago, @SkinsGoldPants said:

He already knows the report is going to be mild at best. Setting his followers up to believe it was edited.

Easy to do that when your base is essentially a bunch of conspiratorial nutjobs. 

I really don’t think our public grasps the magntitude of what has happened on the right. They can be convinced of pretty much any nonsense at this point by their party and media leaders. We should have seen this coming when Trump was giving interviews to Alex Jones and praising a man who accuses parents of faking their children’s deaths. 

There is a moral and mental decay on the right that will rot our institutions and public trust if people don’t punish the GOP for allowing this.

32 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

There is a moral and mental decay on the right that will rot our institutions and public trust if people don’t punish the GOP for allowing this.

Ah, when is the punishment coming though? I think the Dems shoot themselves in the foot and fall short this fall of winning the House. Also, nominate someone that can't beat Trump in 2020.

This punishment may not happen and you'll have to wait until the GOP voter, literally dies off.

19 hours ago, LadySkinsFan said:

As I wrote in a FB post, I don't want anyone forced to make food for me, you never know if the food will be adulterated. 

If they want to place a big old sign announcing their policies, at least I know not to go there.

And if I have a business, I reserve the right to refuse service to people who disagree with my beliefs, and I am happy to post a sign with my policies.

This decision is the slippery slope of codifying state sponsored religion, specifically outlawed in the First Amendment.

34411612_560078297721711_737829865536880

3 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

Now that Papadopoulus's wife has gone on Fox News and asked Cheetin Cheeto Don for a pardon for her crooked ass husband...what's the over under for it? A week?

FoxNews is going to start a new show - The Pardon Hour.

Each week, the wife, parent or child has one hour to kiss the ass of our God King president on prime-time tv. A new felon each night. On Sunday, he chooses one to pardon based on how good the ass-kissing was.

Because this is how the system is supposed to work.

I hate giving John Zielger attention, because he is gross. But this piece he wrote yesterday is spot-on:

Each one of these was particularly news-worthy because of the celebrity angle involved. Arpaio, Libby, and D’Souza are “conservative” media celebrities. Jack Johnson was a famous boxer who, more importantly, was recommended by Sylvester Stallone (a celebrity famous for pretending to be a boxer). Stewart and Blagojevich were both part of Trump’s “Celebrity Apprentice” franchise. Kardashian is, of course, a celebrity because she is famous.

Even Stevie Wonder can easily see a trend here.

Trump views humanity through the prism that there are two basic groups of people: the rich and/or famous, and everyone else. The first group matters greatly to him, the second means almost nothing.

So, when evaluating the merits of a particular pardon, the facts/logic/justice have almost nothing to do with how much weight he gives to the case. It is the wattage of Stallone and Kardashian’s celebrity which is far more significant. We are now living in a world where it is far more important to have a celebrity take up your cause than for your cause to be just, and Trump is perfectly fine with that.

https://www.mediaite.com/online/why-trumps-pardon-policy-tells-us-everything-we-need-to-know-about-our-president/

Archived