Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

3 minutes ago, Llevron said:

I do find it crazy that the white house gave out this information as if they feel like it validates anything. They are such ass holes. 

And in six two months, Trump will stop making these calls because they aren't enjoyable for him and he can't be bothered, and he'll be outed as a huge hypocrite once again. 

43 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

And in six two months, Trump will stop making these calls because they aren't enjoyable for him and he can't be bothered, and he'll be outed as a huge hypocrite once again. 

Consider he's probably going to war with North Korea; he's going to have to make a lot of those calls.

Even though Bush wrongly started a war with Iraq; he did feel the pain, when meeting with soldiers.  I don't think Trump sees our troops as nothing more than PR props to make him look good.  We got to war under him, Trump won't feel anything. Probably blame the soldier for getting killed or captured.

Trump Doesn’t Govern Like a Toddler. He Governs Like a Teen-Ager

Love this part from that article:

>>> The President has often been compared to a toddler, but this comparison—as others have noted—seems unfair to toddlers, who generally recognize the authority of grownups to set rules and limits, and instinctively understand the need for them. Teen-agers, on the other hand, sincerely don’t see the point of grownups, even as they assert their right to act in a world created by them  <<<

1 hour ago, mistertim said:

The confirmation hearings went through because every single one of them refused to answer even the most basic yes or no questions and then were confirmed on party line votes.

Right, I meant that it's beyond me/outrageous that considering all of that, they were confirmed on party lines.  Who are the grownups in the room in the GOP, can we even name a handful? 

26 minutes ago, visionary said:

And Trump will do it.  He will use Twitter to take petty, name-calling potshots at an 85 year-old war hero who spent his entire adult life serving this country and is now dying of brain cancer .  Because that's just the kind of man that Trump is.

1 hour ago, Llevron said:

I do find it crazy that the white house gave out this information as if they feel like it validates anything. They are such ass holes. 

Bringing up the issue of a Cabinet member's loss of his son for political points is pretty damn low. As is his incessant attacks on his predecessor and former opponent. Not that it matters, (and I don't know if this is true), but there are a lot of comments that Obama would have contacted the younger Kelly's wife rather than his parents as is protocol.

Easy way to tell Trump is just literally anti Obama everything? Dude just said he would support the deal in principal that would restore the subsidies he JUST got rid of for 2 years. He probably doesn't even understand what that means but how stupid is that?

I feel like a lot of people (not necessarily on ES, just in general) are, in their outrage at Trump's comments about former presidents, losing sight of the fact that Trump only said that other POTUSes didn't call gold star families because he had just been caught not doing it.  So yea, his lies about former presidents not making calls is an outrageous lie, but the original sin here is the Trump literally failed to make the calls himself, for a week.  During that week he had plenty of time to twitter fight with NFL players and Bob Corker, play several rounds of golf, and head to his hotel for dinner.  Couldn't squeeze in some time for the parents/wives of 4 soldiers who died on his watch.  

41 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

I feel like a lot of people (not necessarily on ES, just in general) are, in their outrage at Trump's comments about former presidents, losing sight of the fact that Trump only said that other POTUSes didn't call gold star families because he had just been caught not doing it.  So yea, his lies about former presidents not making calls is an outrageous lie, but the original sin here is the Trump literally failed to make the calls himself, for a week.  During that week he had plenty of time to twitter fight with NFL players and Bob Corker, play several rounds of golf, and head to his hotel for dinner.  Couldn't squeeze in some time for the parents/wives of 4 soldiers who died on his watch.  

Its the ole 'nothing up my sleeve' trick again eh? 

40 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Yeah he ****ed off to play golf and get in twitter battles and **** about the NFL for a week after they were killed. Then he only acknowledged it when he got his pants pulled down about it on national TV. And instead of being a man (or even a decent human being, given the subject matter) and admitting that he should have spoken to them sooner but was planning on it very soon, he decided to make up a completely absurd, disgusting, and ignorant lie about Obama and pretty much EVERY other recent POTUS in order to cover his own worthless ass.

And then on top of it, used that lie to not only cover his own ass but make himself sound like the better guy because at least HE was going to call at some point (unlike President Black Guy and those other losers) and he was going to write letters AND call so he was the bestest at it. Nobody had ever been so awesome as to do BOTH before.

What a complete slime.

3 hours ago, StillUnknown said:

you know 45 is walking around the White House asking his aides why hasn't McCain died already

Trump the type of guy who hopes he gets an invite to the funeral just so he can decline it. I bet he's going to be out the country whenever the proceedings are. He's so petty I bet he lets everyone in the Administration know that going will have you on his bad side.

Archived