Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

London Calling: Martins House of Commons Official Offseason Twitter thread, Crumpets and Biscuits(Cheerleaders) extra

SWFLSkins

Master Tesfatsion @MasterTes 20m20 minutes ago

Master Tesfatsion Retweeted Foreva eva

Someone always unexpectedly slides into the 20s. Maybe Myles Jack? 1f440.png

Master Tesfatsion added,

Foreva eva @BeNiceForever
@MasterTes #Redskins #NFLDraft trade back unless a beast falls to us.

Whats Tandlers address? Lets take the ES party to his house tonight! ;)

He doesn't like for me to give it out but its in Ashburn VA.

Emmanual Benton @Manny_PPI 30m30 minutes ago

New Episode - #Redskins draft day thoughts and discussing what I've heard about 21 overall: https://itun.es/us/XdIlbb.c?i=367661351 

ChIRCkNWIAAUuZy.jpg

Onto Washington, the man has taken a perennial loser and made them a force, with division rivals blowing their Christmas money in free agency to keep up.

The Redskins are a force. :)

I guess they are the reason the Giants spent $200 million on three non-pro bowl players and the Eagles surrendered a bunch of picks to move up to #2?

They are scared of Washington. :)

Zack Moore Retweeted

When neither option is actually an option.

When neither option is actually an option.
Vine by Gordon McGuinness
View on Vine

Chad Ryan @ChadwikoRCC 8m8 minutes ago

Chad Ryan Retweeted Matt Miller

Treadwell to #Redskins

Chad Ryan added,

Matt Miller @nfldraftscout
Here. We. Go. 7 Round mock draft is live! …

Master Tesfatsion @MasterTes 10m10 minutes ago

22. Texans 23. Vikings 24. Bengals All three of these teams are looking for a WR, and the Redskins pick before them 1f914.png#tradebait

Whats Tandlers address? Lets take the ES party to his house tonight! ;)

The Redskins should collaborate with a large sports bar for the draft. Have players show up etc...at least for nights 1 and 2

From a viewer standpoint, trading out of the first round is always a blower cuz you get hyped up all day and then nothing happens. lol

Where?

Hail Em Up!

I'd recommend Draftbreakdown.com - condensed games focused on a certain prospect and so much better than highlights. They only show plays the selected prospect is on the field for, so they're usually well under 10 mins.

Burgundy Burner @BurgundyBurner 57m57 minutes ago

@Rich_TandlerCSN @TarikCSN Any truth to the stories of the Pats being allowed to trade as high as pick 29 and not any further?

Rich Tandler @Rich_TandlerCSN 56m56 minutes ago

@BurgundyBurner Did that come from the same source as the Kam trade talk?

Master Tesfatsion @MasterTes 1h1 hour ago

My bold prediction: #Redskins trade back twice to get out of the 1st round. 1st w/CIN then CLE. Flip that pick a few times.

Rich Tandler @Rich_TandlerCSN 1h1 hour ago

NFL Draft: Three storylines for the #Redskins on Day 1 read it in BRBN via @TarikCSN #RedskinsTalk

ChImrhjUYAIXpqn.jpg

Lorenzo Alexander @onemangang97 4h4 hours ago

2 days left before R2P @RestonTwnCenter to raise money 4 our military & youth! Visit http://ridetoprovide.org 

ChIJ9tvU4AAB-L_.jpg

The final mock draft is done. Redskins only: http://foxs.pt/1XX3Nul  Entire 2-rounds: http://bit.ly/21qezwy 

ChI4V4mWYAA2sD6.jpg

Where?

Hail Em Up!

I'd recommend Draftbreakdown.com - condensed games focused on a certain prospect and so much better than highlights. They only show plays the selected prospect is on the field for, so they're usually well under 10 mins.

From a viewer standpoint, trading out of the first round is always a blower cuz you get hyped up all day and then nothing happens. lol

Yessir, and fom a team standpoint, losing that 5th year option is an issue.

Archived