Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

London Calling: Martins House of Commons Official Offseason Twitter thread, Crumpets and Biscuits(Cheerleaders) extra

SWFLSkins

HogsHaven.com @HogsHaven 4h4 hours ago

ESPN's Todd McShay on Doctson in the April 25th magazine: "..when the ball is airborne, he's the draft's best receiver, period." #Redskins

Ian Rapoport @RapSheet 10m10 minutes ago

The #Cowboys are attempting to trade up with the #Browns at No. 32, source said. The likely target is a pass-rusher.

Sports Journey @SportsJourney 17s17 seconds ago

Via @DiChesebrough -> #Redskins Surprise Many with Wide Receiver Selection - http://j.mp/1O0sbWv  #NFL #NFCEast #TCU #HTTR #Doctson

Despite Being a First-Round Pick, Josh Doctson Carries a Walk-On Mentality Into The NFL: http://bit.ly/1SyvETo 

If this video doesnt get you excited about this pick, nothing will. I love his mentality. This interview combined with his evident talent just screams SM guy. I wanted Treadwell too, but after doing much more research on Doctson after the pick, I am very excited as to what he can become. Great pick,

Rich Tandler @Rich_TandlerCSN 1h1 hour ago

Rich Tandler Retweeted ℑ.ℜ

I don’t think the Redskins will trade up for anyone who is left. Scot wants to keep his picks.

Rich Tandler added,

ℑ.ℜ @JR_Salvi
You think the Redskins trade up for Billings if he is still not drafted after the 45th pick? https://twitter.com/Rich_TandlerCSN/status/726081115648184320 

Junior Galette @JovaisG 2h2 hours ago

Really forgot how much I love this song 1f602.png1f602.png I'm out twitter gotta train no days off #HAIL

ChOV_RsWwAAMYAQ.jpg

Rich Tandler @Rich_TandlerCSN 2h2 hours ago

Rich Tandler Retweeted Sean Geerlof

No. What other teams in the division or elsewhere do has zero effect on the Redskins’ draft selections.

Rich Tandler added,

Sean Geerlof @GeerlofSean
@Rich_TandlerCSN Surprised with DC going Elliott at 4 that they did not go run stuffer at 22?

Junior Galette Retweeted Raphael

This is why it would be a nightmare for me to fail a drug test 1f602.png1f602.png Have Stephen A Talking Greasy about me 1f602.png1f602.png

Junior Galette added,

Ag6BAr14mSwfg6OB.jpg
0:30
Raphael @MillerThaGod
LMAOOOOO. Tunsil

His Agents Statement is The DEFINITION Of Reaching1f602.png1f602.png "He wore the mask to keep it from teammates"1f602.png1f602.png1f602.png#BeSafeTho

Junior Galette Retweeted FOX Sports: NFL

Gotta deny it to his grave *ShaggyVoice #WasntMe

Junior Galette added,

FOX Sports: NFL @NFLonFOX
Ole Miss to investigate Laremy Tunsil's claim that he was paid by a football staff member http://foxs.pt/1r2nNkr

John Keim @john_keim 2h2 hours ago

Looking ahead : Redskins want DL help, but remain interested in adding picks  read it in BRBN

Junior Galette Retweeted Rambo

What was he doing in front of that confederate flag tho lol he's iLL

Junior Galette added,

Rambo @Niles_Paul84
Somebody had it out for buddy. No way he posted a video of him facin a gas mask on draft day. I guess he was dumb enough to record it tho

Anthony Raposa @AnthonyRaposa 3h3 hours ago

Ezekiel Elliott is going to wear Primetime's number? It's not retired in Dallas?

Anthony Raposa @AnthonyRaposa 3h3 hours ago

Yes, #Redskins loved Ryan Kelly, but who didn't? Don't take that as a knock on Josh Doctson, because it's not.

Chris Russell @Russellmania621 3h3 hours ago

Maybe I missed this last PM but @granthpaulsen just said that if Alabama C Ryan Kelly was still there, #Redskins would have picked him.

T Manuel @TMM75 3h3 hours ago

@Russellmania621 @granthpaulsen I think @john_keim said the same thing

@TMM75 @Russellmania621 @granthpaulsen yep. They also did not expect Doctson to be there

RT—Why did #Redskins trade down one spot? Some theories are floating around. read it in BRBN  #RedskinsTalk

ChN6zl9W0AAKdR2.jpg

Redskins Ernie @skinsdiehards 9m9 minutes ago

Josh Doctson Provides Redskins Big Red Zone Target http://dlvr.it/LBJB6c

Breaking Burgundy @breakburgundy 2m2 minutes ago

Wondering why the Redskins didn't go defense in round 1? "We addressed defense the other day with Josh Norman."

Master Tesfatsion @MasterTes 3m3 minutes ago

Master Tesfatsion Retweeted Mike McCartney

Which is why it's also important to find DL that can do more than just stop the run.

Master Tesfatsion added,

Mike McCartney @MikeMcCartney7
When it comes to DL fits for 3-4 or 4-3 defenses, people need to remember that teams play in Nickel packages between 60-70% of snaps now.

Bubba's Redskins Beaking News, try it it could become a habit.

Paul Conner @P_ConnerJr 35s35 seconds ago

AJ Green and Josh Doctson numbers side by side. #Redskins

ChO206tW0AI0pK0.jpg

Michael David Smith @MichaelDavSmith 45s45 seconds ago

Michael David Smith Retweeted Adam Schefter

Why is Myles Jack just getting a prognosis from Dr. James Andrews today?

Michael David Smith added,

Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter
Dr. James Andrews, who examined Myles Jack in December, told the UCLA LB today that he does not need micro-fracture surgery.

Pete Prisco @PriscoCBS 8m8 minutes ago

Pete Prisco Retweeted Michael Silver

Roast Beef sandwich anybody? Ham on rye?

Pete Prisco added,

Michael Silver @MikeSilver
Not only are Rams fielding trade offers for Nick Foles, but they'd also listen to teams interested in dealing for QB Case Keenum @nflnetwork

Ryan Kerrigan @RyanKerrigan91 2m2 minutes ago

Throwback to April 29, 2011, and meeting the Washington media at Redskins Park for the first… https://www.instagram.com/p/BEy5w6xHSjl/

Pro Football Rumors @pfrumors 4m4 minutes ago

UPDATE: #Cowboys now content to stay at No. 34 rather than trade up. More: http://www.profootballrumors.com/2016/04/cowboys-looking-to-trade-up-to-browns-at-no-32 

What I guessed about Round 2/3. Too late for me, will check for whom we did picked by tomorrow morning.

I woke up at 3:30am this morning and starting watching just as the Texans picked at #21....pretty lucky.

Without a trade back, and at 7 mins max a pick tonight, our second rounder should be about 2am over here so will last out for that one.

Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter 1m1 minute ago

Dolphins said Laremy Tunsil had an allergic reaction and will not be appearing at today's previously scheduled press conference.

Anthony Raposa @AnthonyRaposa 6m6 minutes ago

Regardless of who it is tonight, the talent is there for the taking for the #Redskins . Scot will find himself a "red player" or two ...

Emmanual Benton @Manny_PPI 4m4 minutes ago

Emmanual Benton Retweeted Adam Schefter

An allergic reaction to what?

Emmanual Benton added,

Dolphins said Laremy Tunsil had an allergic reaction and will not be appearing at today's previously scheduled press conference.

HapHaszard ES @HapHaszard 40s40 seconds ago

@Manny_PPI microphones.......

Leaving work on a Friday like...
Vine by Redskins
View on Vine

PFF Draft @PFF_College Feb 28

TCU WR Josh Doctson by route

CcTjOWjWoAA6w-6.jpg

Burgundy Blog @BurgundyBlog 37s38 seconds ago

Interesting part of Doctson’s backstory:

ChPBGA6WkAAmE_W.jpg

Michael David Smith ‏@MichaelDavSmith 45s45 seconds ago

Michael David Smith Retweeted Adam Schefter

Why is Myles Jack just getting a prognosis from Dr. James Andrews today?

Michael David Smith added,

Dr. James Andrews, who examined Myles Jack in December, told the UCLA LB today that he does not need micro-fracture surgery.

Pro Football Rumors ‏@pfrumors 4m4 minutes ago

UPDATE: #Cowboys now content to stay at No. 34 rather than trade up. More: http://www.profootballrumors.com/2016/04/cowboys-looking-to-trade-up-to-browns-at-no-32 …

Ever since Pit passed on him, I've been 100% convinced Dallass is getting Myles Jack.  Seems like they always seem to manage to snag the falling stud.  Jerruh's smokescreen isn't fooling me for a minute

Another up-close look at Redskins first-round pick Josh Doctson  read it in BRBN

Have now read/watched everything the internet has to offer on @JDoc_son. Not that I ever doubted McC, but I'm very excited.

Washington Redskins @Redskins 23s23 seconds ago

Already has his helmet on. #HTTR

ChPFkbJWYAMgs9f.jpg

Archived