Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

London Calling: Martins House of Commons Official Offseason Twitter thread, Crumpets and Biscuits(Cheerleaders) extra

SWFLSkins

Bubba's Redskins Breaking News has been updated......... but wait there is more, with every article read you get an extra one free, just pay shipping and handling (hey I gotta make my drinking money somewhere.)  

I thought you were still selling floppy disks and old monitors in your driveway on the weekends. 

Five possible Redskins targets to watch on Day 3: It’s the final day of the NFL draft, and the... http://wapo.st/1YXXE1c  @Insider

ChS4lrUWMAA3Mgv.jpg

Anthony Raposa Retweeted Brendan Knott

#Redskins are crushing it. Not done yet!

Anthony Raposa added,

ChTGM2oUcAAi2BK.jpg
Brendan Knott @Bknott26
Only NFC east team to get straight A's!

Some had Fuller mocked into R1 a month or two ago. Those are 3 legit talents. Just none play DL is all.

The top 50 prospects available entering Round 4 today, per our PFF analysis team:

https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2016/04/29/draft-top-50-available-prospects-for-day-3-of-2016-nfl-draft/

@randyd223 @breakburgundy Yup. From @HogsHaven Round 4(#120): Round 5(#158): Round 6(#187): Round 7(#232): Round 7(#242):

For my 4000th post and approaching 10 years here not including the few years I was always lurking, I would like to post in here.

A big thanks and shoutout to HapHaszard and SWFLSkins (and Redskins nation) for doing these tweets day in and day out.  I'm not a twitter guy but come here every day just to read.

ExtremeSkins is what the internet is all about for me.

And, I absolutely love what our Redskins are doing!

Have a great weekend all!  Cheers from Canada!

NFLTradeRumors.co @nfltrade_rumors 25s26 seconds ago

Multiple Teams Calling Browns About 1st Pick Of Round 4, Likely Targeting A QB http://nfltraderumors.co/multiple-teams-calling-browns-1st-pick-round-4-likely-targeting-qb/#NFL 

NFL on ESPN @ESPNNFL 1m1 minute ago

1f3c8.pngfacts

ChTSTNzWUAAElh4.jpg

Master Tesfatsion @MasterTes 53s53 seconds ago

Day 3 of the NFL Draft, where every selection is either a steal or a sleeper.

Jay Retweeted Paul Conner

I've read from different places that Scooby Wright would be possible McCloughan target.

Jay added,

Paul Conner @P_ConnerJr
ILB- E.Roberts, A.Morrison, K.Brothers, S.Wright, J.Perry, J.Norris, D.Campbell, D. Alexander.

Congrats on your milestone, now go get your gift.....

For my 4000th post and approaching 10 years here not including the few years I was always lurking, I would like to post in here.

A big thanks and shoutout to HapHaszard and SWFLSkins (and Redskins nation) for doing these tweets day in and day out.  I'm not a twitter guy but come here every day just to read.

ExtremeSkins is what the internet is all about for me.

And, I absolutely love what our Redskins are doing!

Have a great weekend all!  Cheers from Canada!

Redskins_cheerleader_.jpg

Jay @RedskinsCult 33s34 seconds ago

last year Scot found some great talent in theses rounds w/ Jamison Crowder & Kyshoen Jarrett. Interested to see what he finds today.

1. We avoided RedskinsTwitter meltdown with no QB pick on Day 2. Of course, Cousins went in the 4th. Anything 5 or later shouldn't cause chaos.

Washington Redskins @Redskins 45s46 seconds ago

.@sua_cravens is in the house!

https://mtc.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/C8023469171338225575110033408_594a08460a1.15.0.11814583476097920581.mp4?versionId=81vNEDEMgNdRnYTv5mE6JZYi1UotXgkC

Ben Standig @BenStandig 20s21 seconds ago

Props to Redskins on picks so far. But, still he haven't addressed the DL yet in the draft. What's up with that?

Katherine Terrell @Kat_Terrell 2m2 minutes ago

Goodell gets booed. He laughs and says "c'mon, bring it on!"

NFL Philosophy @NFLosophy 28s29 seconds ago

Old-times scout: "Numbers don't mean jack! It's all about film!"

5 min later: "He runs a 4.7 and had 8 sacks! He has to be good!"

Jerry Jones declares the Greg Hardy era in Dallas officially over

Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter 44m44 minutes ago

Little cleanup from Thurs night: without video, Ravens would have taken Laremy Tunsil at No. 6; fell to Miami at 13. Lost money: $7 million.

DeAngelo Hall @DeAngeloHall23 46s47 seconds ago

@AdamSchefter Baltimore crazy this is one of the most super athletic Tackles I've seen. Tunsil lost 7mil what the Ravens lost is priceless

CollegeFootball 24/7 @NFL_CFB 13s14 seconds ago

Browns select Wisconsin LB Joe Schobert to open fourth round. First Wisconsin player off the board.

Archived