Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

London Calling: Martins House of Commons Official Offseason Twitter thread, Crumpets and Biscuits(Cheerleaders) extra

SWFLSkins

Breaking Burgundy @breakburgundy 1m1 minute ago

Bashaud Breeland @Salute_me17 8h8 hours ago Ashburn, VA

Let's Welcome @Kendallfuller to the darkside

Rich Tandler @Rich_TandlerCSN 7h7 hours ago

Per Gruden, the #Redskins have made an addition to the defensive line--Trent Murphy.

John Keim @john_keim 7h7 hours ago

Redskins coach Jay Gruden said they'll figure out later exactly how they will use Su'a Cravens. But Cravens said they told him he'd likely be used as a dime linebacker. Gruden called him "one of the best zone defenders."

aacd4d0c-e73e-454e-b63e-6fef5bb094b2.jpg

Breaking Burgundy @breakburgundy 7h7 hours ago

"I feel good about the line we have." -- Gruden on why no DL picks yet. Could add help on Day 3.

On Fuller. Gruden says worst case scenario knee injury keeps him out until camp, but hopes he could be back sooner. Couldn't pass

Gruden describes Cravens as a "playmaker". Notes how important having such versatile players in modern NFL.

Grant Paulsen @granthpaulsen 7h7 hours ago

Kendall Fuller pick gives #Redskins a top 3 CB on the cheap if he gets & stays healthy. Makes Chris Culliver more expendable in my opinion.

REDSKINS TO INTRODUCE TOP PICKS AT DRAFT DAY PARTY

AT FEDEXFIELD ON SATURDAY

WHO:             Wide Receiver Josh Doctson

Linebacker Su’a Cravens

Defensive Back Kendall Fuller

WHAT:          Introductory Press Conference

WHEN:          Saturday, April 30 at 1 p.m. ET

WHERE:       FedExField (Landover, Md.)

Redskins Interview Room

The Washington Redskins will hold a press conference on Saturday to introduce the team’s selections from the first two days of the 2016 NFL Draft.

Last year we brought in the first three rounder for press con.

see above

Grant Paulsen @granthpaulsen 7h7 hours ago

I really like all three #Redskins picks. I am also shocked they haven't drafted a defensive lineman yet.

Chris Russell @Russellmania621 8h8 hours ago

What's more interesting/surprising to you: #Redskins w/ 3 picks and no DL or pure safety? OR one trade with no extra picks so far in 2016?

Rich Tandler @Rich_TandlerCSN 8h8 hours ago

Rich Tandler Retweeted Zack Hinson

Exactly. Why build for the future with good players when you can reach and futily try to fill needs?

Rich Tandler added,

Zack Hinson @zackxhinson
@Rich_TandlerCSN everyone knows you draft for immediate need every time. It's a fool proof strategy. 1f643.png

Tarik El-Bashir @TarikCSN 8h8 hours ago

And oh yeah, Fuller is a fellow Good Counsel grad. I won't let that sway my coverage of him, though. Promise.

Rich Tandler @Rich_TandlerCSN 8h8 hours ago

McCloughan said that getting Norman wouldn't affect the draft. Along with almost everyone, I doubted him. Goes to show you.

John Keim ESPN Staff Writer 
keim_john_m.jpg

The Redskins select Virginia Tech cornerback Kendall Fuller in the third round. He has three brothers who have played in the NFL. Fuller is probably best suited for a zone defense, which is what the Redskins favor. He played only three games last season because of a torn meniscus. #Waspick

Chad Ryan @ChadwikoRCC 8h8 hours ago

Welcome to #Redskins nation Kendall Fuller. Confident, long, great in coverage. Great fit.

Daniel Troy Boone @Daniel4SCBoone 7h7 hours ago

Redskins' Su'a Cravens NFL Draft Highlight Reel https://youtu.be/l-Yl7eTlZ2g  via @YouTube

ProFootballTalk @ProFootballTalk 18m18 minutes ago

The fourth Fuller brother was drafted last night. The fourth Gronkowski brother could be drafted today.

Post Sports @PostSports 20m20 minutes ago

Josh Doctson is an upgrade for the Redskins' recieving corp read it in BRBN

Rich Tandler @Rich_TandlerCSN 30m30 minutes ago

Need to Know: The #Redskins' top five late-round draft picks read it in BRBN #RedskinsTalk

BRBN has been updated with all the articles I did not have time for last night, for those who went to bed early, last nights articles are there for you also

Breaking Burgundy @breakburgundy 4m4 minutes ago

NFL Draft: Day 3 scenarios for the Redskins. http://foxs.pt/1XZmxJD 

ChRyB9FW0AAdKZa.jpg

Breaking Burgundy @breakburgundy 9m9 minutes ago

The Redskins haven't addressed the defensive line yet in the draft. What's up with that?

http://www.scout.com/nfl/redskins/story/1665662-hey-what-about-helping-defensive-line

T Manuel @TMM75 2m2 minutes ago

By tonight #Redskins fans may have a new "Did u see what he did in the preseason game?! He's gotta be our starter!" QB to get crazy about

Pro Football Focus @PFF 46s46 seconds ago

Didn't catch Rounds 2 and 3? @PFF_Mike names the five worst picks of Day 2, including Christian Hackenberg to NYJ:

Chad Ryan @ChadwikoRCC 4m4 minutes ago

Ben Standig @BenStandig 5m5 minutes ago

The question of where @Sua_Cravens plays in the NFL isn't new for the hybrid safety -- but the Redskins have a plan.

http://www.scout.com/nfl/redskins/story/1665564-redskins-attack-hybrid-trend-cravens

Chad Ryan @ChadwikoRCC 11m11 minutes ago

Enjoy day three of the NFL draft, #Redskins fans. Round 4 starts at 2am my time, so safe to say I'll miss it. Enjoy!

@ChadwikoRCC Weak dude, I just stayed up until past 6 am 2 nights in a row!

Kendall Fuller held opponents to a 45.0 completion rate in 2014, 11th-best in this CB class. It was 42.9 in limited action in 2015

Fifty Gut @FiftyGutBlog 3m3 minutes ago Germantown, MD

Fifty Gut Retweeted Sean Kennedy

1f37f.png

Fifty Gut added,

Sean Kennedy @EatSleepRedskin
Day 3 is where Scot McCloughan makes his money. Sit back and enjoy.

Lorenzo Alexander @onemangang97 4m4 minutes ago

If your @RestonTwnCenter stop by my daughters lemonade stand & make a donation for Ride to Provide.

ChSkVE4VEAA8ZCo.jpg

@Redskins definitely gave me the RESPEK I was lookin for! 1f602.png1f602.png1f602.png I love this team already

ChQ5VPxUkAA-GPa.jpg

This guy is an instant hit. hahaa

Please submit these helmets to @Nike so our @Redskins can wear these on a Sunday! We Fans Need to See New Attire!1f525.png

ChSdkyRWMAAthEP.jpg

Bubba's Redskins Breaking News has been updated......... but wait there is more, with every article read you get an extra one free, just pay shipping and handling (hey I gotta make my drinking money somewhere.)  

Spaceflight Now @SpaceflightNow 4m4 minutes ago

Look ahead to May's manifest, with two Falcon 9s, two Soyuz & a Proton launch scheduled: http://spaceflightnow.com/launch-schedule/ 

ChRixp8UkAECtce.jpg
ChRizixUcAIoGH3.jpg
ChRi1YeUUAECOOb.jpg

Mike McCartney @MikeMcCartney7 11m11 minutes ago

Draft Weekend Reminder: "It's Not Where You Start, It's Where You Finish"

Justin Byram @Justin_Byram 5m5 minutes ago

So it's day 3 of the draft, what does that mean: McC is probably going to draft a guy we've never heard of, and he'll probably be good.

Emmanual Benton @Manny_PPI 4m4 minutes ago

Jay Gruden talked as if the #Redskins hope is to maybe grab a DLineman at some point today. But sounded as if they won't force it.

Not Robert Griffin @Pseudo_RGIII 5m5 minutes ago

ChS31vdUcAAJ4j-.jpg

Rich Tandler @Rich_TandlerCSN 11m11 minutes ago

ICYMI—Gruden expects #Redskins to add to DL on Saturday read it in BRBN #RedskinsTalk

ChS2uz0U4AIb2SV.jpg

Rich Tandler @Rich_TandlerCSN 35s36 seconds ago

Depth and role players are #Redskins' focus on draft Saturday read it in BRBN  #RedskinsTalk

ChSyK5WWYAAIKiq.jpg

Sean Kennedy @EatSleepRedskin 1m1 minute ago

Cravens wore No. 21 in high school and college. Won't wear No. 21 with Redskins.

Evan Silva @evansilva 1m1 minute ago

#Redskins current RB depth chart: Matt Jones Chris Thompson "Mack Brown" Fully expect them to draft a RB today.

NFL Philosophy @NFLosophy 2m2 minutes ago

NFL Philosophy Retweeted INIT2WINIT

McCloughan drafts really well. This is no surprise.

NFL Philosophy added,

INIT2WINIT @the301pittbull
@NFLosophy redskins seem to be winning by picking sleeper guys but they appear to be super talented- what are your thoughts?

Paul Conner @P_ConnerJr 4m4 minutes ago

Paul Conner Retweeted Su'a Cravens

2nd round pick clamoring for Developmental QB we've been talking about. Good respect, regardless.

Paul Conner added,

Su'a Cravens @Sua_Cravens
Hoping my boy @khoagie8 gets to join me out here in the DMV ! Gonna be solid wherever he goes .

Chris Russell @Russellmania621 6m6 minutes ago

"Selection Sua" -The #Redskins select Su'a Cravens. Some scouts observations (MJS) & #'s via @PFF https://www.dchotread.com/2016/04/29/redskins-go-sua  @MonSportsNet

TAVON aka Rev T @RevTinDC2 22h22 hours ago

HAIL TO THE @REDSKINS

ChOPjmVWUAAc90m.jpg

Anthony Raposa @AnthonyRaposa 13m13 minutes ago

Andrew Billings said there is no knee injury...which makes his fall even more of a mystery.

Archived