Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A Proposal: Let's Retire "You Like That!" (*UPDATE*: WaPo Picks Up OP)

Duckus

Retired? No it should be embraced.

If your worried that it will be used against him of course it will, part of this appeal is that it goes both ways. Kirk gets picked off and reponds with a TD on the guy who got the pick, both are saying to the other "You like that" haha, As much as it's used against him I hope he continues dishing it right back out in spades to the opposition. I do like that and its fun to say, it's not going anywhere

Life is short, don't do fat or ugly. ;)

My current girlfriend is thick.  We are breaking up.  So....I agree with you I guess? 

:unsure:

She has a heart of gold.  It's tough for me.

Seriously though fat girls are sweet they don't get enough love.  Sort of like Shar Pourdanesh,

It's funny for the white QB, it's oganic, comes from a good place and supports a good cause. His continued use of the chant wasn't organic. Fact is, he was enjoying the success and feeling himself a bit. Not a crime or big problem in the least, but call a spade a spade, man.

Wow, what a bunch of Nancy Boys.

"Ohhhhhh, boooohhhoooooo, a player from another team said something bad to us, so now let's cry and not be ourselves."

Seriously, the OP and the rest who agree with them can hand in their Man Card and Skins Supporter Card to their wives (who already hold their balls).

Efffffff off, to the rest.

By the way, tweeted "You Like That Loss" to Cobb tonight.

Eff him and Eff the rest of you whiny boys.

HTTR4ever!!!!!!!!!

"Ohhhhhh, boooohhhoooooo, a player from another team said something bad to us, so now let's cry and not be ourselves."

Seriously, the OP and the rest who agree with them can hand in their Man Card and Skins Supporter Card to their wives (who already hold their balls).

HTTR4ever!!!!!!!!!

I actually like the "you like that" quote. I just say I don't want opposing players/fans to mock us, in mostly a joking manner. Yes it sucks that opposing fans/players are going to use it against us, but i know and accept that that's the reality of it. And it had to happen at some point, whether we lost last week or lost this week or made it through to next week.

Who cares what anyone thinks about it or uses it. Cobb said it because he wanted a reaction out of the fans and the media. Other fans from other teams will use it to get at those who are easily riled up. Cousins said it to Tarik El Bashir, the CSN Redskins Insider, who happened to be there when he came past the interview area outside the locker room. So it went out on social media and it motivated the team. So for those that want it gone need to understand that it won't go away anytime soon but it will fade away.

I liked the line before the team decided to make a jumbotron graphic and make up towels.

Kind of agree to let it go now. Was fun for a season.

I like the Jumbotron graphic actually. I don't get the chance to attend any games anymore, so when I'm not there I want the stadium getting loud as ever. If we're winning, the graphic will pump up every skins fan at FedEx

I like the Jumbotron graphic actually. I don't get the chance to attend any games anymore, so when I'm not there I want the stadium getting loud as ever. If we're winning, the graphic will pump up every skins fan at FedEx

Fans don't need a graphic to get pumped up. They were chanting it before the team put it up there.

Putting it on a shirt and selling for charity. That's cool though.

As much as want it to go away going in to next season, the reality is it probably won't.  Skins fans won't forget it.  They'll still chant it after wins, especially at home.  Opposing players will still chant it after they win.  They will still show it on the Jumbotron.  it's already become something bigger than it is.  Cousins will likely move on from it, but the fans probably never will.  

HTTR4ever!!!!!!!!!

Damn dude you have some strong opinions lol

Archived