Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins / Panthers Prediction thread: Battle of Wills

skins island connection

Let me get this straight because no matter how often this happens, it blows my mind

You take the time out of your day to make an account on another team's board (not even a rival lol) and then get defensive when we post on our board that we think we have a chance.

K.

Honestly, if Cam was on my team, I'd act a fool too.

A chance? Absolutely this is the nfl...

I have no problem with that I just think most of the comments thrown around here show you know next to nothing about the panthers (not surprising).

I just think most of the comments thrown around here show you know next to nothing about the panthers (not surprising).

When the Panthers actually do something of note in January/February, Im sure we will. Other than that, Charlotte...yeah, pretty cool city. Dale Earnhardt Sr was pretty awesome 

A chance? Absolutely this is the nfl...

I have no problem with that I just think most of the comments thrown around here show you know next to nothing about the panthers (not surprising).

And just as likely that you know next to nothing about the Skins if you think it's going to be such a walk in the park for Carolina. 

When the Panthers actually do something of note in January, Im sure we will. Other than that, Charlotte...yeah, pretty cool city. Dale Earnhardt Sr was pretty awesome

Remind me of something when was the last time the redskins did soothing of note in January? I'm guessing prior to the Carolina's even have a team.

And just as likely that you know next to nothing about the Skins if you think it's going to be such a walk in the park for Carolina.

Walk in the park? No we don't play that brand of football it's physical gritty and hard nosed.... We tend to pull away late in games.

How you matchup with one team is irrelevant to anther...

The fact that your bragging about giving up 27 points and 300 yards?

Okay, let me get this straight:

You bring up how you match up against other teams, and that's the very basis of your argument (points per game, record), and then say that how we match up against other teams is irrelevant to this game?  Do you see how you ****ed that one up?

Your inability to write (another; you're) and read (countered your "high-scoring" argument by showing that we stifled other top-scoring offenses; specifically wrote that we haven't allowed a 300-yard passer) is throwing your credibility out the window.

Don't come here and talk **** with this kind of approach.  Be good at what you do, or stay in Charlotte.

For what it's worth, if we can't win it all, then I always pull for the Panthers.  Cam's annoying as ****, but I've always had a soft spot for them.

Remind me of something when was the last time the redskins did soothing of note in January? I'm guessing prior to the Caroline's even have a team.

Walk in the park? No we don't play that brand of football it's physical gritty and hard nosed.... We tend to pull away late in games.

You just proved my point. That's pretty much how the Skins have played this year........and we're just now getting healthy. 

I never really understood why fans of opposing teams sign up to another team's message board because they're upset that fans of a team are...being fans of their team.

Don't come to a Redskins message board and tell Redskins fans what they should or shouldn't feel about their own team.

I never really understood why fans of opposing teams sign up to another team's message board because they're upset that fans of a team are...being fans of their team.

Don't come to a Redskins message board and tell Redskins fans what they should or shouldn't feel about their own team.

Typical butt hurt... I don't recal telling you to feel any particular kind of way, I came to to talk some rational football and dissuade some obvious misconceptions about my team...

Especially if you suck at it.  Remember Tom [Giants Fan] and roger staubach?  Those were good fans of opposing teams; I'd defend them from the more embarrassing Redskins fans at times.

If you're going to go to someone else's house, wear your best and bring your A-game.  Don't come in here trying to give an English teacher a panic attack and debating like the Play 60 Kid.

Typical butt hurt... I don't recal telling you to feel any particular kind of way, I came to to talk some rational football and dissuade some obvious misconceptions about my team...

Hey man, back off insulting our fans.  I don't know if you read the rules, or know how to read based on what you're posting, but this isn't a safe haven for opposing fans who are disrespectful.

Want to talk football?  Great.  Want to go after our fans?  GTFO.

Let us know when you start doing either and maybe we'll listen.

I'm not butt hurt. I really don't care at all. I just think its silly how a fan of another team takes time out of his day to sign up to post on ANOTHER team's message board just to tell them they're wrong or shouldn't feel a certain way, etc.

There have been plenty of opposing fans who have actually come here and contributed something of value, and they're widely respected.

Your "dissuading" leaves a lot to be desired....

If you were more gracious in your approach and delivery, maybe you wouldn't get so many negative reactions. There's only one team we care about... ours. We don't really give a **** about anyone else. And its the same on every other fan forum. So it should come as no surprise that some may not be as knowledgeable about the Panthers as they are the Skins

A little humility goes a long way

Panthers 37 Green Bay 29

Panthers 37 Tampa Bay 23

Panthers 29 Colts 26

In fact we have scored 27 or more in all but one game (week 1)

Fourth highest scoring team in the nfl at 28.6 ppg but nice try.

Sadly when you scored the less points was against the Jags... The freaking Jags! (I love them, really).

Also, what's pretty fun is that actually, Kirk Cousins as a better QBR than Cam Newton. (89.9 to 84.8).

And both scoring offense are quite equivalent... Still you only have 1 receiver with more than 40 receptions and onther one with more than 20. So you're not really spreading the ball all over the field, while we've already have 3 with more than 40. You're best runner is actually your QB (4.5 against 3.9 for Stewart)... Which is never a good thing. While we're rotating 3 RBs...

So if I wasn't so lazy, I could find quite so many others stats that would make me think that we do have some opportunities to win the game.

Honestly, 9-0, maybe, but it have yet to amazes me... If not for Cam you're in a bad spot. And even there, last time the guy had a better than 60% of completion was 2013. Not that great.

Panthers 37 Green Bay 29

Panthers 37 Tampa Bay 23

Panthers 29 Colts 26

In fact we have scored 27 or more in all but one game (week 1)

Fourth highest scoring team in the nfl at 28.6 ppg but nice try.

Observing that the Saints were averaging 30.1, before they played us. :)

Now, the good news for you guys is, your team has some strengths that match up against our weaknesses.

We've really been putrid at stopping the run, last month or more. And you guys kinda like to do that.

(We like to do it, too.)

How cute the 4-5 team thinks there better than a 9-0 team.

Mother ****er we had 5 world championships before you were a gleam in the commish's eye...

washington-redskins-championship-rings-1

Two things I'll promise you:

1)  You're going to lose

2)  You're team is going to lose in front of at least 35% Redskins fans in your own home

Observing that the Saints were averaging 30.1, before they played us. :)

Now, the good news for you guys is, your team has some strengths that match up against our weaknesses.

We've really been putrid at stopping the run, last month or more. And you guys kinda like to do that.

(We like to do it, too.)

The saints were averaging 26 ppg before the skins game liar...

Besides they are a soft team... On offense and defense.

Mother ****er we had 5 world championships before you were a gleam in the commish's eye...

washington-redskins-championship-rings-1

Two things I'll promise you:

1) You're going to lose

2) You're team is going to lose in front of at least 35% Redskins fans in your own home

Exactly since our existence as a team we have more success than the skins...

Last playoff win for you guys was 2006? Lol

Archived