Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins / Panthers Prediction thread: Battle of Wills

skins island connection

Really, really, REALLY want this win.  I want to knock Cam the eff out, not literally, but put him on his back repeatedly and keep him out of the endzone.  I want the kid to be embarrassed and humbled with all this bull**** he does when he scores.

I haven't predicted a victory this season, and I won't **** it up by doing so now.

Well, the panthers are obviously doing things right since they're 9-0...but if we play like we did yesterday, we can win.

28-21 skins. 5-5 with a hugeeeee game against the Giants at FedEx.

Also, I'd love to see cam get sacked into next week. Make him still have the taste of grass in his mouth when he's trying to eat turkey on thanksgiving.

Wait...is that a family friendly comment...?

I feel there is something to take note of how the Packers just went on an absolute tear at the end of their game against the Panthers.  As has been noted, that's the only team with a winning record Carolina has beaten all year.  I definetly feel our secondary matches up with their receiver core (when healthy like they were against the Saints). 

Considering Carolina can run and stop the run, this really will be one of those games Kirk would have to win for us (enough to stay close then put us over in the end).  Another I won't get mad at the results of unless we are embarrased, though it definetly feels like a winnable game.

Kirk is going to have to throw some good intermediate to long range throws to help open up the offense. Panthers tackle well, most of the passing yards Kirk accrued were YAC (80% i think), so I don't think we can dink and dunk em to death. If a running game can be established it gives us a shot. If Jackson continues to round into form, along with Reed and Crowder continuing to make plays after the catch I do think we can put up some points on them.

If we can stop their running game then we have a legit shot to win. Panthers have horrible weapons, I am amazed that they are still undefeated, it is a testament to Cam's ability to perform with a woebegone crew of skill position players. 

I actually think we pull off an upset, 24-20 skins. 

This could be the game that sends them into a 3-4 game losing streak.

They're not the type of team that typically goes 9-0, they usually stumble along the way, and i'm banking on it being this week !

You gotta like that...

2013 12-4

2014 with injury bug 7-8-1

2015 so far 9-0

Which of these seasons now looks like an aberration?

Also to the guy who says the panthers don't score much we are 4th in the nfl in scoring offense at 28.6 points per game and have not be held to under 27 points since week 1....

2013 12-4

2014 with injury bug 7-8-1

2015 so far 9-0

Which of these seasons now looks like an aberration?

Also to the guy who says the panthers don't score much we are 4th in the nfl in scoring offense at 28.6 points per game and have not be held to under 27 points since week 1....

LOL, ask every other team how that's going when they play us.  Patriots with their lowest-scoring game against us, Brady under 300 yards.  Brees barely hitting 200.

How cute the 4-5 team thinks there better than a 9-0 team.

How cute. or How cute, the 4-5 team thinks that it is better than a 9-0 team.

If you're gonna talk **** on a message board, then learn how to write.

LOL, ask every other team how that's going when they play us. Patriots with their lowest-scoring game against us, Brady under 300 yards. Brees barely hitting 200.

How cute. or How cute, the 4-5 team thinks that it is better than a 9-0 team.

If you're gonna talk **** on a message board, then learn how to write.

How you matchup with one team is irrelevant to anther...

The fact that your bragging about giving up 27 points and 300 yards?

I wonder what their evolve form is....

Seriously though, I like the Panthers. I love Cam.

Don't ruin that, dude

I don't have any animosity for the skins! Hope you guys take the nfc least! Can't stand the other three teams in your division!

I just jumped on the ignorant misconception that the panthers are a low scoring team we are 4th in scoring... Do we need to be #1 to be considered high scoring!

How you matchup with one team is irrelevant to anther...

The fact that your bragging about giving up 27 points and 300 yards?

Let me get this straight because no matter how often this happens, it blows my mind

You take the time out of your day to make an account on another team's board (not even a rival lol) and then get defensive when we post on our board that we think we have a chance.

K.

Honestly, if Cam was on my team, I'd act a fool too.

Archived