Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Washington Post: Michael Vick says playing for Redskins would be dream come true

Jennifer Aniston drunk and 'frisky' in my bed would be a dream come true too; doesn't mean it'll happen.

It shouldn't even be a humorous way of generating conversation on this board; may as well bring in Jamarkus Russell as well.

Hey, it's not 1996 anymore, certainly you could find a fine woman to fantasize about from the contemporary era? haha

I don't care about what vick did to some animals seven years ago.  But I don't want to waste another season with a washed-up Philly QB.  Would we give a 2nd round pick for him, too?

If RG3 and Cousins aren't the answer, we'll find someone else young and promising.

He said that about the Cowboys too, prior to signing with Jets when Dallas was looking for a Backup.

Hey, it's not 1996 anymore, certainly you could find a fine woman to fantasize about from the contemporary era? haha

Nothing wrong with Jennifer Aniston in my book. 

I don't care about what vick did to some animals seven years ago.  But I don't want to waste another season with a washed-up Philly QB.  Would we give a 2nd round pick for him, too?

If RG3 and Cousins aren't the answer, we'll find someone else young and promising.

The league is filled with young and promising but having "IT" is something else entirely.  its one thing to do it on the practice field but something else entirely during game time.

Vick is so toxic to so many that he can never make amends.  Vick seems to have changed and I say good for him, but like Cutler this is not someone we need on our team.

I like the idea of having players that grew up or went to school near DC - the hometown guys. Guys that care about the team. I can also see the argument for Vick's playing style similarity to Griffin as well as the vet angle... but I'm still firmly in the 'heck no' camp.

Archived