Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

"They Act Like They Won The Superbowl"

KingGibbs

Yeah. That's what the Puke fans are saying. To that I say **** you Puke fans.

We're not acting like we won the Superbowl. We're acting like we won a game we had no business winning. All of the talking NFL heads literally laughed at the notion that the 'skins could win this game. Here are some facts Brokeback fans.

1.We beat you with a third string QB! A third string QB!

2.We beat you with a RT starting his first game!

3.We beat you with a ROOKIE corner who ****-slapped your precious Dez Bryant! **** him! Breeland sure did!

4.We beat you with Jim Haslett as our DC! Jim Haslett! He owned your band of offensive minds!

5.We beat you with a ROOKIE OLB starting his first NFL game!

6.We beat you with a ROOKIE head coach!

and now for the best part.....

We beat you for the whole world to see and it was so gratifying due to the odds stacked against us!

What about them Cowboys!?

Hail to the Redskins baby!

HAHAHAAHA, Our superbowl? They are just pissed because their dreams of a SB this year got smashed by a team that didn't even need its starting QB.

The Wheels are getting ready to come off the cowboys again, I could see it in Jason Garretts eyes in the post game interview.

I just wish Hasmat would blitz like last night every single game.

....and this is coming from a Cowboys fan, eh?  Have they ever watched Jason Garrett hoot and hollar on the sideline after a TD or big play?

Or how about Jerruh Jones high fiving his 15 year old son after the Turds barely beat the Texans a few weeks ago. A game in which the Houston fans took over that place.

They acted like they won their superbowl over Houston, the real NFL team in Texas.

I especially enjoyed that ESPN AND jerry Jones both brought up the one game they won in 89..   

So here's the deal Cowboys fans.

We can act like we won our Super bowl. It's a big win.

But when you hear us still talking about it 25 years later, then you can talk about how pathetic it sounds.

~Bang

Or how about Jerruh Jones high diving his 15 year old son after the Turds barely beat the Texans a few weeks ago. A game in which the Houston fans took over that place.

They acted like they won their superbowl over Houston, the real NFL team in Texas.

They barely beat the Rams too.  They were down 21 to 0 against the Rams 3rd string QB.  The Cowboys are an over-achieving 8-8 team.  DeMarco Murray will probably start to break down in the near future.  I think he's on pace for 400+ carries.  Considering he has yet to play a full season, I won't be surprised to see the Cowboys come back to earth.

The reality of this game was that with a competent QB, which a lot of the other team on the Cowpies schedule have, we would have blown them out. Jackson was underthrown by McCoy on two deep TD passes. This game had no business being as close as it seemed. We were the better team in nearly every aspect of the game and we aren't even all that good ourselves.

The excuse making and playing down from the "boys" fans was/is off the chain.. It took about a half hour before we (My circle of friends) finally coaxed a couple of them out on facebook.. Then we heard the same things over and over.. "It was your super bowl" "Were still 6-2 division leaders" "You barely won" "I won big money on a bet, because I knew we'd screw up" "Im glad we lost" etc, etc,.. It was SO much fun just laughing and teasing their asses through the night, until the sun came up!! Literally, I woke up at 5am and there were still a couple arguments going on! Bahahaahaaa!!!

Funny thing is, we beat their ass hands down! No bs reffing help! Our D spanked their ass the whole game! Offense did what was necessary behind a rook lineman and 3rd string QB! Special teams made the plays it needed to! And, we actually beat them AND the refs, imo.. Murphy was flat out mugged with romoSUCKS standing in the endzone and the ref just stood there and swallowed his whistle!!

I mean, I was surprised as anyone, but you can't take anything away from em', they kicked the boy's ass, in their house, on national tv, on primetime Monday Night Football!! Best game I remember in a long, long time!!

When the Circus comes to town.. Respect the Clowns!! :o:P

Archived