Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

"They Act Like They Won The Superbowl"

KingGibbs

I look at it like Monday night was part 1 of ruining their season. The nail in the coffin comes in week 17 at Fed Ex.

That would be cool. There were several seasons in the early 2000s when our losses to bad Cowboy teams pretty much were the reason we missed playoff berths or even more successful playoff runs:

1999 - We finished 10-6 despite losing to an 8-8 Dallas team twice

2000 - We finished 8-8 despite losing to a 5-11 Dallas team twice

2001 - We finished 8-8 despite losing to a 5-11 Dallas team twice

Imagine just splitting the games each of those years and being 11-5, 9-7, 9-7. I don't know if that would have definitely meant too much more (like a different seeding in 99 or a wild card in 00 or 01), but it's pretty bad. 

Big win Monday. Let's act like we've been there before. We have been, it's just been a real long time. Time to move on to Minnesota. I want another win Sunday to get to 4-5 and try and salvage this season.

I loved what Gruden said--basically we are still a 3-5 team--this is nice, but not the end.

When they come at me I just remind them that they haven't won the division in 5 years now!  We won it the year before last with a rookie qb.  And just beat them with our 3rd string qb.  That's when I can find them.  Most of the biggest talkers at the gym and the office are no where to be found.  I'm seriously beginning to worry about them.  I think I'll volunteer on the suicide hotline to talk them off that ledge.  Or maybe start a milk carton campagain.  "Have you seen this cowpie fan?  Been missing since the epic upset that was perpetrated by some vicious meanies in Burgundy and Gold.

Heres another excuse...dallas didn't come to play,because their defense tackles better than they did Monday night and the Redskins have no talent...Im so tired of those ****es acting like they are the best team in the NfL just because they run the ball good..I hope Arizona stomps the **** out of them..

Big win Monday. Let's act like we've been there before. We have been, it's just been a real long time. Time to move on to Minnesota. I want another win Sunday to get to 4-5 and try and salvage this season.

I want the team to act like that.  But I'm gonna party like it's 1999. 

This Cowboys fan didn't take the loss too well.  So he basically destroyed his living room, dining room, kitchen, etc.  

NSFW due to language of a distraught, immature fool. Relish the meltdown.

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

First thing I thought of was the line "how about we trash the place, send them a message?"

-"I don't think they're gonna get that message"

That dude full on flipped over an aquarium. Just outstanding

This is how they try to belittle a Redskins win. The media places the. Cowgirls under a beaming bright light. It felt like I was watching "the Dallas Cowboys and all of the media" vs the Redskins. Especially ESPN.

I DONT GIVE A CRAP! We won with our third string QB! Now 2nd string.

HTTR ALL!!

Archived